Chapter Four: 'Unknown'

Mulai dari awal

"You think I'm afraid of you?" I smirked. But in fact, I was still a little scared of him not because I ever was, but because he just seems to be a lot stronger than I remembered him as a guy. C'mon Luhan, be brave and suck it up "Instead of blackmailing me, lets make a deal."

He speechlessly removed his hand from the wall mirror, and impatiently waited for me to speak "What kind of girl are you. . . A deal?" 

"Yeah. I won't tell a single soul about your secret. . . But, you have to stay out of my sight as much as possible and never talk to me again." 

"That's what I wanted from the beginning so," He held out his hand "Deal?"

I smiled, and gladly shook his hand "Deal."

I sat back down on the floor and leaned against the mirror as I did before, trying get some sleep even if it was the most uncomfortable position I have ever rested on. The strange thing is Sehun plopped down beside me, just in a one foot distance away.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" I smiled "I thought we said that you'd stay out of my sight as much possible."

"D-Did it really have to start tonight?" He stuttered.

Sehun can be so cute sometimes~ He was always afraid of sleeping alone, not surprising since he is the maknae of the group. Wait. Sehun? Cute? What the hell am I saying?! I felt my heat up, and quickly shook it off. Luckily, it was dark, so hopefully Sehun didn't notice anything "If you're that afraid, I won't mind you staying here for tonight."

"Wh-Who said I was a-afraid?! I-I'm staying here because you might run away and tell other people about my secret!"

The door was already locked, so there's no running away from this.

"Hmph. Whatever." I chuckled, staring up into the ceiling. Another question formulated in the head, and since I have all the time in the world right now, I decided to ask him  "But why don't the other members seem to care about Luhan's disappearance? I- I mean did he do something wrong?"

"We're all worried sick. But it's because you're a girl." Sehun answered "Do you think us guys would want to seem so unmanly, crying and complaining in front of a girl? And I thought you had us all figured out."

I. . . Really never thought about it that way. Probably becaue I was only a girl for two days, I'm still getting used to wearing girl things, EXO's abnormal heights, etc. "Oh. I guess you are right."

"Now get some sleep." He hugged his knees and curdled up into a ball, while keeping his distance in the opposite direction of mine "I'm tired."

"Won't the EXO members notice you're gone?" I asked

"And won't the f(x) members notice you're gone too? But none of them show up. Sleep." Sehun let out a yawm, and shifted around in his ball form trying to find a comfortable spot before settling in one

I decided to stop asking my never ending amount of question, and to not disturb him any longer. It really has been a long and tiring day for him. I turned to the opposite direction to avoid facing him, and shut my eyes hoping I'd drift into sleep.Suddenly, an unknown breeze came by, making my teeth chatter and my arms hug my legs. How could it be so cold in the room when everything's off? Out of nowhere, a jacket was thrown at me. Staring at the jacket covering me, my eyes lead towards Sehun, whose white V-neck shirt was exposed.

"Your teeth chattering is too loud." He grumbled, before hugging himself for warmth "Please, just go to sleep and everything will be fine tomorrow."

Sehun being nice? Well that's something you don't see everyday. A smile couldn't help but creep up on my face. I snuggling his jacket even more before closing my eyes again "Hey, Sehun?"