The Random and Not Really Necessary Ramble

This chapter will be more of a one shot more than a chapter.
Grover's POV
I woke up to an empty bed. I walked out of the bed, stretched, and opened the cabin door. Chiron galloped to me. "Grover! Thank goodness you are awake!" He said, ushering me to follow him. "Percy and Annabeth are waiting for you at the Athena cabin." He said. "Mr D and I have some  'business' to attend to." (OKAY I WILL NOT STOP MAKING THOSE MR D AND CHIRON JOKES THERE TO GOOD) He then trotted away. "Wait. PERCY'S waiting for me?" I mumbled, walking to the Athena cabin. When I reached the cabin, Percy immediately saw me, ran up to me, and pulled me into a bear hug. "Aw. If it isn't Grover Jackson." Annabeth joked. "Shut up Annabeth." Percy chuckled, punching her in the arm softly.

~ Time skip bought to you by Apollo and a cool guitar solo. ~

"So. What do you think Mr D. and Chiron's  'buisness' is?" Annabeth asked as we sat her bed. "I think they are just doing they're doing there taxes." I stated. "Oh Grover. Sweet. Innocent. Grover. They're obviously dating." Percy sighed, placing a kiss on my cheek. "I agree with Percy. Even the author agrees about it." Annabeth said, which was weird, cause I don't know who this "author" is.

"Wait what about the author?" Percy said.

The End.

Words: 236