Chapter Two

Hey, guys! I'm sorry for not uploading this story in awhile over here. Honestly, I thought all versions were up to date, but apparently they weren't. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy chapter two of "Shake a Leg, Radar!" Hit it, Crisper!

Crisper: (hits it)

Radar walked through the city, one side of him wanting to help whoever needed it, and the other, of course, being too shy to ask. He walked over to a red and white booth, the cake booth he assumed, and pulled out his book to see what he needed to do next.

"Um... hey," came a quiet, strained voice from behind him. Radar flinched and turned around and saw a tearstained face and sorrowful eyes staring back at him.

"Oh my gosh. Um, are you okay?"

"Wow," the woman sniffled, wiping a tear from her eyes. "Even through your moments of loss, you're still so caring of others, when you should be caring about yourself." She said, wiping her wet hand on her blue-jean shorts.

"Um... I don't understand...?"

"Of course, you don't. I don't understand why these kinds of things happen to such good, caring people, either." She managed before she broke into tears. Radar eyed her for a few moments with growing confusion, unsure of how to respond to the weeping woman. She suddenly threw herself at him, nearly knocking him clean off his feet as she wept onto his chest, staining his green shirt with her many tears. He fought to keep his balance, managing to lean on a nearby fence-post. Heat and embarrassment crawled into his cheeks when he happened to glance around and see the growing sets of eyes on him.

"Um, ma'am? I'm not sure I—" She loudly shushed him, placing a finger over his mouth while she hid her face in his warm chest.

"There's no need to speak. I can already feel your pain and sorrow." She whimpered before shaking with sobs. "It's in here." She added, softly patting the left side of his chest.

"Pain and sorrow? I don't think I know what you're talking about." He squeaked, having a harder time breathing with her arms so tightly clasped around him. When she finally loosened to break the hug, he breathed in and sighed out, his ribs slightly cracking as he did. For a woman of her size, she had lethally muscular arms, very well hidden by their feminine smoothness.

"There's no need to deny it. Everyone feels pain and sorrow, but if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine. Just know I'll always be here for you."

"Um... I do want to talk about it, but first I'd like to ask a question—"

"Yes! Anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable." She blubbered with pleading eyes.

"Why would I be having pain and sorrow?" He asked quietly.

"Well," she covered her mouth with a pinky-raised hand, shaking her head and blinking away tears, "It's really a big shock that Jesse's... dying. And with you as his intern... you two must've been so close, and now," she began to weep again, with Radar staring awkwardly with growing unease, "he's being rent away from you! I'm so sorry!" And just like that, he was back in her death-hug. Sorrow? He couldn't feel that. Pain? Now, he could feel that, and very well. And he'd feel it in the morning, too.

"Um, ma'am?" His voice was strained and breathless. "Jesse's... not... dying... he just... has... a head cold." He forced the words out with whatever breath he had as she choked him out like an anaconda. But she didn't hear him over her passionate wails. "Ma'am?" He felt himself running out of air. "Ma'am?" He squeaked in desperation. He managed to wrench an arm from her locked ones and tap her on the shoulder, croaking for her one last time. She looked up and finally let go, eager to hear what ode he had to give for his dying hero. Radar took a few moments to catch his breath, and she watched him patiently, along with the other citizens who had stopped to take a gander. "Jesse's going to be fine. Didn't you hear what I'd said earlier?"