I scrunched up my nose, huffing out a laugh. "Thanks for the update on your upcoming ass rash."

"You're very fucking welcome." He sarcastically remarked, pushing himself off the deck with his hand still down his shorts. I laughed a little, watching him as he inevitably walked through the sand again. The movement of his hand down his pants made me more amused than before.

As we walked towards his car, I became aware of the time. Eleven thirty three at night. This means I better be heading back home before I find myself in more trouble. I looked over at Harry, watching as he scratched his ass a little more aggressively. My mind side tracked at the sight, wanting to spill my guts over in laughter.

"Harry, the more you scratch, the more the rash will spread," I told him. He just shot me a deadly glare. "It's not my fault you have sensitive skin."

"And you have extra sensitive nipples. Because that's all I felt back there in the lake. They could have cut me, as hard as they were."

I gasped, not really that offended but I just had to be defensive about my bre*sts. "It was cold! And plus they're perfect and you know it."

"That's true, but I bet you I've got scars on my chest because of those pointy, unicorn horn nips," he laughed, and I threw up my middle finger. Here we were, back to our older ways. The romance disappeared in the distance, and I guess that I like how Harry and I can go back and forth. But soon that will give me headaches.

I crossed my arms over my chest, frowning. "You need to take me home. Me and my unicorn horn nips."

He patted his swim shorts, leaving his hand out. I'm really hoping he keeps that hand to himself, and if I keep staring at it I'll probably give him dreadful ideas about shoving it in my face or making me suck on those dirty fingers of his. Oh my god, I need to leave right now.

"Alright, let's take you home, farm girl."

+

He was over at my side again, opening my door and letting me out of his Range Rover with a little grin on his face. I was still slightly offended over my "unicorn horn nips" even though he was probably kidding and I was being really foolish about it. He watched me carefully as I turned, standing right in front of him, totally annoyed.

"Oh, c'mon," he laughed, "I was joking." Harry's hands placed themselves at my hips, sliding up my sides and locating a more comfortable place on my waist. "You've got perfect nipples." 

I huffed, rolling my eyes. "Can we not talk about this? It's bad enough we're having a conversation about nipples and ass rashes."

"Hey, we're different, right?" He tested me with his words, knowing I said the same thing about how we work. We function together much different than any other two people. Hate doesn't evolve into friendship, never in any type of way.

"Don't use my words against me." I scolded him, slightly playing around. My body leaned into his a little, pushing off my feet. My arms were to my chest, pressing against his own. I looked up to find his pale green eyes already staring at me.