Bissh who do you Love?

This book is about a girl who is confused of love.she doesn't know who to choose. In her new school she meets two guys who seems to have a liking in her .who would she go for good boy? or bad boy?

Lloyd is known as the nastiest most snobbish Drug lord in the hole school he uses girls to try to get them to fall for him.he is rude and very immature. But here along comes kayla She's the new girl in town Every Boy she passes seems to drool over her.but once she comes faced to face with Lloyd he seems to be one of the boys drooling over her beauty but the Question is will he be able to change his ways for her? then there's keenon the good boy.Gets All A's and B's and the most sweeties Most Cutest Boy ever.every girl tries throwing they self on him but keenon pushes them away he isn't the type of guy to just get in bed with a bunch of girls he ain't a cold hearted man hoe like Lloyd he's better than that.he Don't Fuck with thots he has respect for women then dogging them out like dogs that's one thing bout keenon Don't get the wrong idea keenon might be a gangbanger like Lloyd, But he knows better his mother taught him to have respect for women. once Kayla runs  into keenon he starts developing feelings over him and a little towards Lloyd the question is who will she pick.good Boy or bad boy Good vs Bad....

BISSH WHO DO YOU LOVE?

COMING OUT JUly30TH

here's the intro

Chapter 1

Moving from my hometown Brooklyn is so hard for me.leaving all my friends and family is the worst.but going to a new school meeting new people is the toughest thing ever.wassup im Kayla simone chaplin  born and raise in Brooklyn New York.18 5'2 and a half.im thick with curves in all the right places and medium size boobs, I have pretty long brown hair that stops at the middle of my back.it's not tracks if thats what your thinking it's my real hair.

so I know your questioning yourself right now saying how did my hair get that long.well Im actually mixed my moms Asian and black which cause her to be born light skinned and my dads a Carmel Brown color which made a fine young thing like me, I actually don't look nothing like my daddy just got his eyes and ears but the rest my mom.

to be honest with you I haven't seen my dad since I was six.he's actually a deadbeat in my life right now,I'm hoping to never see him in my life ever again cause if he tries to come back in my life....oh hell will be broke loose.

but anywho today is my first day at my New school Compton high in Compton California this'll be my first year at a new school and last year in high school, so yeah im a senior.even though im not that excited bout going to a new school im still glad that it's almost the end of the school year.I wonder how is it going to be when I walk into that school building knowing how scary my short ass is.I grabbed my backpack and schedule from off my bed and walked downstairs to the living room.where my moms was making a plate of French toast and eggs I gave my mom's a kiss on the cheek then sat on the island.

"Hey mama."

"morning Chica wassup, she sat my plate in front of me and I began eatting."

"you look pretty today you ready for school? ."

"would I be lieing if I said no?."

"no but hey have fun anyways ight?oh and   your soon to be step brother taking you to school he's outside."

oh and another thing my mom's getting married soon with this guy name deion he's actually a nice guy and treats me as his own.me and his son get along good. even though where not related we act like brother and sister we have a great bond. After I finished up eating my breakfast I threw my empty plate in the trash.peck my moms cheek then headed outside where my step bro was at on his phone.