5. henry

this is a female x reader thingy! i kinda just started off using "she" and stuck with it. for any of my male readers, just picture the "she" as "he"! i'm so sorry if that's annoying as it probably is, but nevertheless, i hope you enjoy!

no don't touch me!" i screamed, harshly pushing my boyfriend to the floor. his eyes widened with anger, anger i've never seen him take hold of ever before.

he got up staring daggers through my crystal eyes, making my body turn completely frozen. he lunged toward me, his movement tensing up the way i did in that moment.

my eyes sealed shut tightly and my body instantly hit the wall in fear waiting for any contact at all.

the room fell silent. not a peep to be heard from neither of us. my eyes fluttered open to see Henry standing there in shock, his complexion completely stiff and full of mixed emotion.

the sound of loud boots tapping against the floor boards made my stomach tighten.

"baby.." his voice softened every inch he fell closer to my presence.

"i wouldn't, i couldn't ever hit you." he choked out his words, the baffling sound ringing intently in my eardrums.

tear drops formed at the corners of his eyes. never did Henry Bowers cry with someone near, not once in front of anyone, oh but for this girl he loved with his entire soul, he'd show her anything.

"i-i'm sorry." the piercing blue iris staring back hit her like a train. she loved him with everything she had to offer. how stupid of her to think he would abusively touch her.

"i know." his cheeks stung due to every drop that slithered down his skin. her angelic voice gifted him in ways he could never admit, but he had to prove it to her somehow, tonight.

"i want to show you something darling." his muscular arm extended clear in sight, her small fingertips brushing against his own.

he gripped her arm with force, not intending to bruise her like he would to any other human being in this moment.

the fair was packed with screams and lustful laughter making her stomach dance. Henry's hand never leaving her's.

"how about we ride the Ferris wheel?" she questioned softly. he instantly complied and lead the way to the small line.

her feet followed his own large ones up to the 2nd cab as it lowered down due to the two bodies consuming it.

"you all buckled up?" the worker asked raising his voice. they nodded their heads, others screams boomed from up above causing her to chuckle.

"here we go!" the man shot them a pleasant smile as their cab lifted by him. the soft breeze sending shivers down her spine caused her body to shake.

Henry pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders carefully.

"you know, ya look really pretty in my clothes." he nudged her and her head fell swiftly onto his shoulder as she laughed.

"i really am sorry. you know i would never hurt you. seeing you flinch like that, it made me realise how much you deserve in this world, which is more than i can offer you."

his head lowered in disappointment. he didn't think for once second he was enough for her, he never has and he never had the guts to let the words escape his worried lips.

her hands slid up to his cheek and cupped it softly.
"you are more than enough for me Henry."

"i love you, my girl." he shot her a cheeky smile and she giggled profusely.

"i love you too Bowers."

he redeemed every bit of trust and love to her that night, making it known that he'd never ever hurt her.

after all, she was his love.

sorry this sucked :( BVBlackArmy 💓