Are you okay? ~ One

Oh yeah, before I start this I should probably clarify some things. Your thoughts are italicized. Where as Antisepticeye's thoughts are in bold. Usually when you see his thoughts they are normally directed towards the protagonist/you. Most of the Authors Notes are also in bold but they have parenthesis around them.

So, yeah.
I hope you enjoy this fan fiction I made.

Lots of love,
Author-Chan ❤️

————————————————

Even though YouTube was a passion mostly all you did was sing, from covers to originals you did it all.

You had been friends with the fellow named Sean Mcloughlin for quite awhile and today you wanted to visit him. So on the sidewalk you went.

You knocked on the door and seconds later it was opened by a sleepy Sean.
"Oh, did I wake you?" You mumbled confused looking at the watch on your arm.
Almost noon.

He rubbed at his eyes but mumbled a no, then let you inside. His house was a total mess, his upload schedule you had noticed was too.

"Sean are you feeling well?"
You questioned turning around, his face had lost color like he was going to vomit. So you got a trash can and the moment he got it,he doubled over it.

Your face filled with worry as you hauled him up to his bed. You didn't now what to do so you sat on his bed in worry as he slept. Once in awhile he would vomit, you noticed the latest times some of it was red. You assumed it was no big deal until this time.

He coughed a couple times into the trash can and it was pure red, blood.
"Sean do I need to take you to the doctors?"

His head turned towards you as you let out a yelp almost falling off the bed and onto the floor. His eyes were pitch black.

n̨ó͜ ̶̕I'̶̸m̸̀͠ ̷̢f̢i̡͜͠n̢e͢
The voice was inside your head, causing it to hurt as you winced.

A laughter emitted from the back of his throat as he giggled. The laughter seeming to swirl around your head as the migraine in your head |-/ began to throb.

Deciding Advil was the way to go you got from the bed, your knees felt like they were going to buckle. You felt so weak you vision was blurry and your head throbbed in pain.

So you clutched onto every item you could to steady your balance. The stairs were the worse as you contemplated sitting and just falling. Yet with the little strength you had you gripped the railing.

You had met the living room the couch was not very helpful. Kitchen. Step after step you vision started to become black as you feel to the floor.

The few words you heard inside your mind seemed distorted and glitchy.

I̯̹ a̸̬ṃ̝̩͇͠ ̬̫̥̳̯͈h̶̦̘͕̤̬͍͙e̳̲̟̟r̗͚͍̱͍̝̮͠ḛ̜̩̲̘͕̣ ̵͍͓̩̜͎͍no̯͍̙̬̰͇̥w̙̰̟.̫̱̬̜̻̜ ̵̜Ì̟͉͚̘̣͉̝n̶s̜̯̼͟i͘d̯̰̻͉e̤̰͜.̦̯̰̭̩̻ ͟Y̸͔͓̜̥͍̝O͍͞ͅU̟̱͔͙.͙ ̵̙̤͈̪̣̬Ị̹͙̹̬͠t̫̦́s͉̬̫͞ͅ ̖al̹̟͉̖͝l͉̤̯͖ ̳̫̞̝̙͖y̸̪͎̹̭̦͙̱o̮͔u̹̖͕̮̝͕̫͢r ̖̟̫̲͍̹̭f́a̻͠ͅu̝͚̥̝̙̥͓l̨̠̳̩͈̞̘͈t͎̖̞̙̣̫̟.͚̬̰͈ ̼͚̲͉͓̙͎T̘͙O͈O͟ ̬͎̙L͓̳͞O̳̣̟͞Ṇ̸̮̳̲͎G̡̲͇͉͖̥͕̱. ̀L̢̥̣͖̖̳̜ͅi͙̖̪̠s̺͔̗͞t̮͇̺̱e̶̝n̘͓̝̥̥ ̫̀t̫͝o͏̪̣ ̀m͖̭̜͇͕̜͎e͚̞͕̻̬̼͖̕.̷̝̣̞̬͓̩͍

Your mind slips as you can only see the darkness behind your eyelids.

A/N:
And scene.
Sorry this ones kinda short, the other ones should be longer.