The Fight

Toy Bonnie P.O.V: Foxy walked in Kid Cove. "Mangel please let me explain." You explain explain good enough!" I walked up to Foxy and Mangle looking at me. " I think Roxy need some space. "Hey who made you captain!" "I just don't want to see her hurt." I said. "You are lied you are just like the toys." "I will never be like them!" You hurt Roxy you should be called the toy!"

He looked at me angrily and growl. What I gotten myself into! "That's enough talk!"
Roxy watching in terror. He stared trying to claw me with his long black claws, but I dogged them. Then he suddenly throw in a punch he hit me right in the stomach pulling some of my wires out. I landed right on the cold ground. "Stop Foxy." Roxy was screaming. She came to me trying to help, then Foxy pushes her way hard. She fell on the ground then something snap. I got up then... I grabbed where your heart is then I ripped his wires out which made him fall, now he have a hole where he pulled out. "STAY AWAY FROM ROXY!"  "The fox ran away." Roxy came hugging me. "Let's ask puppet to fix you up" she was smiling. "Thanks for doing that."  I blushed "no problem."

Mangle P.O.V: Right then and now I  took his blue and white striped tie and pulled it closer, which made him blushed. We kiss for the first time. He was a good kisser. That's lasted for a good soiled minuet. When I pulled away. I knew he wanted more. "Let's go."
We signed sadly, "but it was starting so good" "I love you"I said. "I love you too" "Let's go!"