Can I borrow you for a second? (rewritten)

Alright guys we're live in 5, 4,3,2, Applause,

Action!

"Welcome to another live episode of The Voice, nice to have you back. I'm Carson Daly, in just a few moments we are heading into the finale. Just a reminder we are live on facebook, you can download the voice app to vote for your favorite artist to help them win, or just tweet and retweet on twitter. We have a long night ahead of us but first, let's take a moment to welcome our coaches. Put your hands together for the one and only Blake Shelton.

Blake took a deep breath as he made his way onto the stage, meanwhile the crowd gave a soft cheer. He completely zoned them out, all he could really think about was Adam.
They didn't really talk much after what happened that morning. No matter how much he begged and pleaded Adam didn't wanna hear his apology. So he did the only reasonable thing in his head, he left.

Gave Adam some space. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't realize he was walking so slow. Not until Christiana was poking into his back. "Come on cowboy any day now." She said as apparently her name was called too.

He made his way up the stage with Christiana as Pharrell was called up as well.

"And last, but definitely not least, Adam Levine." The crowd, especially the girls, roared as the smaller man made his way up the stage. Blake never took his eyes off him. Even when he was hugging the other coaches. But it wasn't until he was standing in front of him that the hazel eyes looked back.

He stood there for a second. Unsure of what he was supposed to do. His eyes were talking to Blake. Asking him is this ok?

He gave him a soft smile, ensuring him that yes, yes it is. Without another second to spare he pulled him into a hug, wrapping his arms around the slender waist. The crowd went wild. Woows and whistles and girls screaming. He dug his face into the warmth of the familiar neck. His nose picking up the scent coming from the younger man. If Blake could invest in Adam's scent, and Adam's scent alone, he'd call it home.
**************
"We'll be right back as our coaches and final four artists settle in. Make sure your voting for your favorite artist who you want to see win it all. We're just a few moments away and our winner will be announced. Stay tuned."

"And cut!"

Maybe if I pretend to be sick they'll get me out of here. Or I could tell them I have a serious disease and i need to go home immediately.

"That's an awful idea Levine." Adam flinched in his chair surprised to see Carson in front of him. "Did I say that out loud?"

Christina replied with a witty comment but as soon as he looked her way, he paid no attention to her.

Past her he could see Blake. Head in his hands looking miserable. Probably thinking it was his fault. Which it was if he was being completely honest, but he hated seeing the older man hurt.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours." Carson whispered to him, closing in on him. 

"m'just stressed." Adam admitted. That was about all he would get. The last thing he wanted was for Carson to go crazy on Blake. He knew how protective he could be. After all he's known him since forever.

"Hey can I borrow you for a sec." For the second time in the last five minutes he flinched again. Except a little harder this time. Cause the person who surprised him this time was a lot bigger, and his voice was a lot deeper.

"I just wanna talk backstage is that alright?" well he certainly couldn't say no. Or you know he could but then what does that say to everyone else watching. How does he explain he's caught fee-

"Sure thing big country lets go." That. That was the last thing he wanted to admit. whether it was to himself, or anyone else. He did not have feelings for Blake fucking Shelton.