Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Written by: ObitoUchiha

Kakashi's POV.

Naruto and Sakura left the room, T shut the door behind them and locked it, "Get some rest Sasuke......we have a long day tomorrow."

Sasuke starred at me for a while then rolled over to face the wall, the room swayed back and forth, I got in the bed with Sasuke ather checking on Naruto and Sakura, she was sleeping and Naruto was sitting in a chair starring out the window.

The sun has gone down Sasuke rolled back over facing me, but his eye's were closed, he was sleeping, he layed his head on my chest shivering like crazy, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders pulling him closer as I watched the ceiling sway, everything went black.

Sasuke's POV.

*BOOM!!* I sat up, my heart racing, lights were flashing outside the window as the ship was rocking violently, making my head spin, I put my hand on my forehead immediately noticing my forehead protecter was gone,

"Are you alright Sasuke?" Kakashi ask sleepily as he rubbed his eye's

"Uh-uh yeah....kakashi...I'm fine"

"Hmm?" he looked at me suspisously, I looked at my hands, they were shaking, my whole body was shaking, "Come here!" kakashi ordered, I scooted closer to him and layed back down, he pulled me closer and wrapped both arms around me.

I sighed against his chest, which only had mesh covering it, "Is there something on your mind?" he asked

"...no..."

"....okay......but if there is anything...we're here for you....you know" we sat in akward silence as I shivered uncontrolably.

"I'm sorry I ran off without you Naruto and Sakura...I shouldn't have left my team behind like that...I was just so mad...but if anything would have happened to yu guy's..or me it would have been my fualt"

"Is that it?" I looked up at him in confusion.

"Your not mad I disobeyed you?" I asked

"Mad? no disappointed....maybe but its too late now we're all here, all together and on our way to the land of wave, so don't worry yourself about the past, it's ok" I frowned and started to look down but he grabbed my chin forcing me to face him.

I looked into his eyes as he did the same, feeling akward I looked away as I blushed, "Don't be nervous" He said seductively as he softly rubbed my cheek.

"Kakashi-?"

"Shh...relax" He cut me off, I looked back at him, he rubbed his fingers across my lips, starring at them with hungry seductive eye's, his hand kept rubbing down my neck gentally.

I closed my eye's as he trailed down my chest to my stomache, he slowly lifed my shirt and slipped his hands under.

I gasped and opened my eye;s as he rubbed my chest, "Kakshi!" I whispered, he laughed as he leaned in closer to my face, a laugh full of hunger and lust, he slowly started to pull his mask off then I suddenly got interested.

I looked at him waiting for him to reveal his face but he stopped, "Heh....I thought that would get your attention" He laughed pervertedly, "Now you'll have to work for that"

My mouth opened alittle "hmph!"

"Heheh so cute" he said teasingly in my ear

'you have to!' a voice echoed in my head 'this may be your only chance to see what he looks like!"

"No" I whispered

"DO it!" I closed my eye's and took a deep breath, 'I can't believe I'm gonna do this' I thought.

I slowly... and uncomfortablely slide my leg over him and flipped myself on top of him putting my crotch on his, I slowly rubbed anaginst him feeling akward as I did so.

He moaned making me blush harder and feel even more akward, he tugged on my pants but I grabbed them before he pulled them off, he softly pushed my hands away, "Don't be nervous" he said.

He grabbed my crotch and squezzed, my eye's widend as I moaned, I started feeling strange all the sudden and collapsed on top of him, he grabbed my shoulders and laid me down flat on my stomache.

"That's good enough I can't wait any longer!" he said, he crawled on top of me and removed the rest of my clothing, then removed his.

I started rifling around trying to turn over but he lowered himself down on me, "Relax Sasuke I'll be gental" he whispered in my ear, sending butterflies through my entier body.

"B-but Kakashi?"

"I promise, he carefully lined himseld up with my ass then slowly pushed in, "Ahh...uugh" I moaned until he was all the way in, Teeth gritted he stayed still until I calmed down, he slowly moved in and out, I moaned along with him as we both rocked back and forth.

This strange feeling swelled up inside of me one I've never felt before, it made me feel light headed, his crotch got bigger and was at it's hardest, I cried out his name one more time, he suddenly tensed up and moaned.

"Uhh Sasuke I'm about to-!"

My eye's widend as a warm fluid filled me, "Ahh what no already!!" I cried out really fast, "aarrgh!" I moaned as his pase quickend and got harder, I gritted my teeth and latched on to the pillows.

I moaned as that strange feeling got stronger and everything got blurry and slowly went black, I heard Kakashi say something, "It's because you so tight".

Sakura's POV.

*BANG! BANG!* I sat up breathing heavily, it was raining and I thought I heard something *BANG! BANG!* it continues, "Naruto so you hear that?"

"...yeah..."

"What do you think it is?" I asked

"I don't know....thunder?......no...it's continous" He said "It's sounds like it's coming from the wall.." He ran over to the wall "like from Kakashi Sense's room"

"Yeah...do you think someone's attacking them?"I said

"It doesn't sound like their fighting.......maybe it's just because of the storm...somethings rocking!" he said

"Yeah" *BANG!... BANG!...BANG!... BANG!*.