2

It had been a week since you had gotten fired and so far life was a fucking mess.
After job hunting for god knows how long, you finally managed to get a part time job at a Gucci store and you honestly hated it.

Everyday, all these rude ass rich people would come in and give you attitude, the boss was a bitch and no matter which direction you looked at...he was ever where!

Kim, suck a dick, Taehyung.

The shop was decorated with his face!
Shit, the fucking mannequins were even biased on his body and face structure.

Everything in the shop was literally him!

You let out a tired sigh as you placed your chin on top of our palm.
You had gotten no sleep at all last night since you were to busy writing a cv to a small make up studio that was looking for a new artist.

So far it was good, the next morning they sent you a email saying they would like to meet you in person and had made an appointment.
It was all going great...so far...

It was 7 in the fucking morning and already the shop was filled with all them rich cunts that were getting on your nerves by just breathing.

They sound of their red bottom heels on the wooden surface of the floor was enough to drive you crazy and their disgusting ass caked up face, only Jesus could save them really...

'Tired?' Someone spoke as they placed a bottle of soda in-front of you.
You reached for the soda 'oh yeahh than-' you stopped once you looked up and saw the one and only...J fucking Hope.

As soon as the walking sun himself smiled down at you, almost blinding you!You quickly stood up straight and fixed your crinkled shirt

You quickly stood up straight and fixed your crinkled shirt.
Although the dancer was wearing sunglasses and a face mask, his voice and hair gave it all away!

'I'm so sorry!' You exclaimed 'how can I help you?'

The dancer gave you another smile ' haha, I don't need any help actually, I just saw that you looked tired as hell and though I should just try to cheer you up'

God he truly was an angel!

His smile instantly made you curl up your lips as well and smile back at him causing him to smile ever wider.
'Thank you very much, I feel a lot better' you giggled at the male.

'Uhm..can I take a picture of you please' you questioned the male who tilted his head in shock.'Wait...you recognised me!' he raised his voice in surprise.
You giggled 'yup!'
The celebrity sighed 'guess it's time for me to figure out another disguise hue, but of course we can take a picture!', his voice instantly changed back to its bubbly mood.

You then got out your phone and got on camera and began to snap some pictures with the male who took off his glasses and face mask.

'Thank you!'
You bowed at him before he waved goodbye and exited the clothing store.