Chapter 1

"Hi guys, it's Ella here and welcome back to another video!" I say whilst smiling towards the camera.

"Today I'm joined by my favourite and most important person in my life, my best friend Amber!" I continue.

"Hi everyone, today we are going to be doing the best friend tag but rather than doing the typical questions we are going to do a mix of ones we have chosen, so you can all get to know us better." Amber says.

If you haven't already guessed, I'm a Youtuber. I tend to make videos pretty regularly as I want to give back as much as possibly can to my amazing subscribers - I'm super grateful for every single one of them! I'm pretty well recognised within America but not the rest of the world yet, but I'm extremely determined and hard-working and I hope to expand my fan base overtime. Anyways enough about me, back to the video...

"Okay, so we will both be answering the questions but on the behalf of the other person, I really hope that makes sense because I am so bad at explanations. So, I will start, the first question is - what is her favourite colour?" I ask.

"Easy, Pink! This girl is literally obsessed with that colour, she has a colour scheme and everything revolving around it, she is such a perfectionist. What's mine?" Amber replies.

"Red obviously, quick fact if anyone hasn't noticed it's the only colour she will wear." I reply pointing towards her red top.

"Yeah you got it! Next question is, what age did she have her first proper boyfriend?" Amber questions.

"Age 16 and she is still with him now." I answer.

"Love you! 1 year and 2 months!" Amber says pointing towards the camera.

"And, well for Ella, she hasn't had hers yet but she does have an explanation as too why." She continues.

"Well, basically it's pretty simple, I just haven't met anyone who just seems right. Yeah, I've talked to guys but I haven't found someone who I have a proper connection with, yet. Anyway next question is, what annoys her most?" I explain.

"Slow people! Every time we go out Ella is so funny she can't stand it, from slow walkers to slow eaters to slow talkers, it literally drives her crazy." Amber answers.

"Yours is noisy people. I say that but you have to deal with me everyday and I'm pretty noisy." I reply.

"Good point that, how do I deal with you everyday?" Amber questions.

"Just joking, I couldn't live without this girl, she literally makes my life amazing and has the most positive outlook on everything. But, something about her that not many people will realise is that she is pretty shy! She doesn't show it but she is so shy, especially when first meeting people. Let's move on though, the next question is, what is one thing she wants to achieve in life?" Amber continues.

"The one thing Amber wants to achieve is to make her parents proud. As many of you don't know, my super best friend here is studying to become a lawyer, and let me tell you - she is absolutely amazing! She has the knowledge and confidence in order to help her achieve this. It was both her parents dream to become a lawyer however they didn't have the funds to do this, therefore Amber is going to fill their legacy." I answer.

"Ella wants to do volunteering for a few months in a place where people are less fortunate. She has a heart of gold and always puts others first. She wants to help others achieve their happiness." Amber explains and smiles at me.

"The next question is, who is her favourite musician?" I continue.

"This is easy, Ella's favourite is Camila Cabello. She is obsessed with her style of music." Amber confidently answers.

"And, Amber's is Ed Sheeran. This is because, as she has told make many times, she feels as if she can connect with the songs and relate the lyrics to her own life." I say.

"Correct! The penultimate question is what's her favourite Disney film?" Amber questions.

"Easy, The Little Mermaid." I say extremely confidently whilst smiling.

"Yours is, Aladdin. This is because, and I quote this from Ella 'their love is just so cute and perfect'. And the last question of the video is, who is her celebrity crush?" Amber replies.

"Shawn Mendes. Every day without guarantee I will hear her mention something about him, she honestly loves him and not going to lie, it's pretty sweet. And who is mine?" I question.

"Ella's is Joel Pimentel. I'm pretty sure in her mind they are in love." Amber says whilst laughing.

"You can't blame me just look at him." I reply.

"I can't disagree with you there. Well you know if your watching Joel, she's here waiting. I mean just look at her she's perfect and definitely girlfriend material " Amber says and laughs again.

"Stop! I don't want this to sound stalkerish and obsessed with him! Which I'm not by the way. Anyway, thank you everyone for watching and I hope you all enjoyed the video. Remember to give a thumbs up, subscribe and comment if you want to see more videos with Amber! Love you guys bye! " I continue whilst also laughing and waving towards the camera.

"Don't forget to tag Joel and make sure he watches this video!" Amber says and winks towards the camera and I blush slightly before continuing to laugh along with her once again.

I spend the rest of the evening editing and uploading the video. Then replying to some of the comments which my lovely subscribers had left such as:

@ aaayliah174 : Loved the video! Please do more with Amber, you two are best friend goals! Also I ship you with Joel so much, you two are so similar and would be the cutest.
@ bianca_love42 : You can't take my baby Joel away from me! But still you and him would be so perfect. Loved the video as usual.
@ meli2901 : Your videos give me life! Thank you for being the best!
@ yvonne_123 : You and Joel better adopt me when you become a couple. Seriously!
@ nina_____ : Please do more videos with Amber! Also, please can you do another make-up video soon!

Once I had finished replying to the rest, I received a phone call from an extremely excited Amber.

"You have to check Twitter right now Ella! Like seriously now, your Twitter is blowing up!" Amber literally shouted down the phone out me.

"Okay, okay one second I'm checking." I say and end the call in order to check.

The first thing I notice was the huge number of likes and followers I had suddenly received, I'm so confused? I check through my Twitter not finding anything too unusual, until I check my mentions.

@ itsjoelpimentel: @ ellamae I hear you have a crush...