Chapter 7 Plane And Old Friend

Crystal POV

Will thanks to Blade and the help of Hannigan we were able to get three tickets to go to China. It’s night and cloudy with some thunder. I sitting next to Leon with my feet on his legs in which he had picked up earlier and started to do circles on them. I really didn’t mind. He was looking out the window of the night sky.

“What’s on your mind Leon” I asked.

“Not much I was just thinking about all that’s been happening so far” he said then turn to look at me.

“So tell me when will you tell me the real reason you're after Simmons” Leon said and I froze in place. I stop what I was doing on my phone and turn to look at Leon who was looking at me with I know face.

“I don’t know what you're talking about Leon. I told you that already” I replied.

“I know but I also know that you're not telling me the whole truth” he said. He then grabs me by my waist and sat me on his laps.

“So tell me Crystal what is it that you're hiding from me. Why is it that you don’t want to tell me” he said. I look at him for a moment the look down. I didn’t know what to say. I was scared to tell him the truth because I didn’t know how will react to the fact that he has two children that he never knew about.

“I…I….I….am scared to see how will you react when you know the whole true Leon that why. I scared that you will hate me or something” I said in a whisper. I hear him sigh then pull my face up so I am facing him.

“Crystal I will never hate you. I love you so much. That was the reason that I wish to marry you because I knew there were no other women in the world like you. How about this tell me when you think is the right time but remember you don’t have to pass through what you're going truly alone because am here for you” he said. I smile then he lay a sweet kiss on my lips. I smile through the kiss the wrap my hands around his neck. He deepened the kiss so we were fighting for domination. We were interrupted by a caught making us separate and turn to see Helena standing there looking at us.

“You know we are in a public airplane you two” she said. I blush a little then got down from Leon lap to my own seat next to him.

“Sorry Helena that you had to see this” I sad half a whispered.

“It’s okay will I came to tell you two that we just entered Chinese airspace” Helena said then sat across from us.

“Good” Leon said then went back to look outside. I sigh then began to see what Blade had sent me about Simmons anything that might help us out.

“How’re you holding up” Leon said to Helena when he saw her look really down.

“Why didn’t you turn me in. You could have cleared your name” Helena asked Leon.

“Maybe but it wouldn’t have stopped Simmons. Besides you’re starting to grow on me a little bit” Leon said. I smirk knowing that Leon was joking as well as cheering Helena at the same time.

When I was about to put my phone down the plane then shook violently. Leon, Helena and I then got up and ran over to the cockpit. The ran up the staircase then waited for the wall that separates us from the cockpit to open up. It open then we saw one of the pilots down on the floor. We went over to check if he was still alive in which he was not.

“Crystal Helena” Leon call out. We then look up and saw something coming out of the captain seat. The plane moves once more making us fall down on our knees.

We got up and saw something coming from it. It looks so big and ugly if you asked me. I then saw it it was a Lepotitsa.

“Shit” I said then got my magnum ready. I was able to get new ammo and new guns on my way to the airport thanks to my co-workers.