Welcome to your second year!

Hermione's POV

Hermione Granger was an absolute perfect student in hogwarts and of course nobody was really surprised by the fact she was basically the most intelligently her year but not exactly the most popular person.

She usually hung around with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, harry,Hermione and Ron never really associated with the other houses especially the slithering snakes
Hermione had a strong hate towards slytherin mainly because that horrible child Draco malfoy was in slytherin.

Today was the first day back at hogwarts, Hermione walked into the platform and ran through the wall with her trolly and was now on the severely crowded platform 9 1/2.

She picked up her luggage and trailed it onto the large red and cozy train she got to their usual booth and put her luggage up in the little slot for bags and other things like that.

She sat patiently as Harry swiftly walked into the booth with Ron slowly trailing behind, they both put there luggage away just like she did as Ron and Harry sat infront of her on the delightfully comforting leather chairs.

Ran sat and smiled nervously at Hermione as she sheepishly smiled back hiding her face a bit with her hands, harry looked at Ron and looked at Hermione then back at Ron, he then raised an eyebrow looking confused as too why they were staring deep into each others eyes as if they were..in love?

Harry began to slap Ron on the shoulder and speak with a slightly cheeky tone
" Ron have you been seeing Hermione"

Hermione's face went dark scarlet she began shaking her head as this whole staring into the eyes thing lasted atleast a good 40 mins of lovey dovey eye contact.

They all just kind off brushed off the the whole eye contact thing and waited for the train too arrive.