Day We Met part 1 ( Edited)

I had just woken up from a terrible nightmare, my cheeks were ice cold and I had noticed a hand on my waist.

It was ayato, I had forgotten that he wouldn't stop arguing with everyone about him sleeping in my room. Ever since the mukami brothers started showing up randomly around the house he became more protective of me, I guess he feared me getting taken away again.

Moving his hand off my waist, I tried to get out of bed when of course laito and kanato appeared to ruin my day even more.

" Little bitch I'm so thirsty why don't you help me fix that "

Said laito crawling up to me from the end of my bed, honestly do they not have something better to do that they're always sneaking into my room.

" Yui-san I'm so thirsty I can't contain myself."

Added kanato as he pulled the side of my nightgown attempting to bite me when of course ayato woke up

" Back off, pancake is mine "

He said pulling me to him, who said I was yours you ego maniac

" Now, now ayato no need to be greedy, little bitch is for all of us "

Said laito as he took a bite on my thigh, he blushed a deep shade of red when he looked at me taking a sip of my blood

" I want some too "

Whined kanato reaching for my shoulder looking for a good place to take a bite.

After that whole scene was over we all went to school in different limos, since the sakamaki and mukami don't get along so well and we didn't want more drama than what we already had.

We reached the entrance of the school and went our separate way, with me trying to escape from ayato.
I walked up to my first class which was science where I met up with two of my friends Liu and Rikuo

" Morning Yui, how you doing "

Liu greeted as he pulled out a chair

" Not goo..."

As I was about to give him an answer,
I was interrupted by the teacher with the announcement that we had new students...please no more weird people I have enough with the ones I live with Oh mighty kusuo please make my wish come true ( Reference to Saiki Kusuo I love him so much) I prayed in my mind.

" Hello class, today we are so lucky to have these fine new students, do you mind telling us your name and something about you "

Asked Miss. Erika as she instructed the new students to walked up to the front of the class

" I guess I will go first, I'm Lucien Samukai, I guess something about me is that I love challenges and hate things that aren't worth my salt "

Said a tall man with black hair and reddish brown eyes that send shivers down my spine as he smirked at me