Ramayanam Lo Krishnudu

Começar do início

"Laksmi.."

Prabha turned to the door and saw her brother and sister in law standing there and smiled.

"Shiva! Ra ra.. Vadina.. How are you?"

Shiva and Shakthi looked at each other with an expression that showed both helplessness and anger. But Shakthi turned to Prabha and smiled as they went in.

"I am fine Lakshmi. How are you. Kuthuruki pelli kudirindi kada?"

"I am good Vadina. And you ask as if you don't know. Parthu is as much your daughter kada?"

"Of course. She is our Bhallu kutty!"

Parthu scowled. Hariharan stood there meekly. Shiva looked at his brother in law and smiled.

"Enti alludu. How are you?"

"Fine! How are you?"

"Good good. So how is your new alludu. Did you run checks on him. Its life of our daughter after all."

Hari flinched. He understood the punch.

"Everything is fine Shiva. Nuvu ra. Freshen up and let's have breakfast."

Shiva just gave one look to Hari and went with Prabha smiling. Shakthi went to Hari and shook her head.

"Anna! What is this ra?"

"Now you don't start!"

"I know you had some bad time and you found peace somewhere. But you never looked back what your peace seeking has done here. At least now try to rectify it."

Saying Shakthi went inside to freshen up. By that time Parthavi went up to the terrace and sat on the loft dangling her legs not minding the raising sun. At that moment a call disturbed her solace. Frowning she attended the call not looking at the ID.

"Good morning!"

"Sounds like a bad morning."

"Hain?"

She looked at her phone screen and saw little Raghu glaring back at her. Hitting her head with her mobile she went back to speaking.

"Ms. HR! Are you okay?"

"Why do you ask Mr. Architect?"

"You sound down."

"Oh ho! So now you have taken to guess my mood?"

"Parthavi.."

And all her anger melted with the way he called her. She was so scared that she might cry that instant over the phone. She controlled her so much and composed herself.

"Enti Raghu?"

"Poddune Mood out?"

"Its nothing. Tell me why did you call"

Raghu smiled. He still did not have the rights to push her to talk to him. He would wait.

"Amma Annaiyya and Vadina are coming there right now. To discuss about engagement."

"Hmm.."

Parthu said disinterested as she thought he is not accompanying them.

"I have a meeting in sometime with my civil engineer."

"Okay.."

"Is there a starbucks nearby?"

Parthavi frowned.

"Nearby to where?"

"Seethammadhara!"

"Huh?"