My Goals

My name is Stella I originally lived in Brazil but now I am in Bradford, London because this is a part of my goals. Well if you want to know about my goals is to meet Niall Horan and be his wife the first thing that is written in my jelly (my goal notebook's name)

 so I have written my plans ....

first when I finished college I will go to london to work there second is to find Niall and marry him well that's what I planned. I am not a rich girl my family and I  is a very normal family I have 4 siblings who is still studying In college so I need to support them so I work two jobs programmer in the morning since I only started for a year I still have small salary so I worked also in a bar at night which is very exclusive. Since my family arent rich I never met one direction but I was their fan since when I was 15 years old I remember when they went to rio last 2014 I cried every night for a month because I never had a chance to see them so when I graduated college as a computer engineer I find a way to have a job in london.

January 9, 2021

Stella's POV

I have finished my morning job so I will go to my second job it's already 5:30 so I decided to walk since my ship starts at 6:30

I put my earphones and plugged it on my Imusic (which is a new gadget made by apple) I listen to you and I and started singing while im walkin a tall guy with a hood and glasses poke my cheeks I was going to slap him but before my hand touches his skin he hold my wrist " Wait , Im just going to say you have a great voice" he said "you dont need to be rude you know" he continues and smirks while he put my hand down "Well dont do that again I need to leave Im sorry" as I turned my back around and walk away fast I didnt tend to run because he might see me trying to escape .. I just freaked out because a stranger poked my cheeks. 

Harry's POV

As I was waliking in the street I hear a girl singing our song and her voice angelic she was walking so fast so I tried to followed her and when I got near i poked her cheeks and tell her that her voice is great but she freaked out but I see here face I feel in love with her. As I watch her run a way my phone rang and snap me out in the reality I grabbed my phone in my jacket's pocket and look who is calling and it's Liam "Hey Harry, our band will have a comeback party in Bar Rock (Which is exclusive Club) tomorrow okay? dont be late" he said and hang up. 

Stella's POV

That guy is really creepy... 

I was walking so fast I saw starbucks shiit ! I walk so fast I past on Bar Rock ( the bar I was working during nights) I turned around and walk . I looked at my watch it's 6:15pm so I changed my clothes when the manager grabbed my shoulder and turn me around towards him "STELLA!" he greeted me "yes, Sir White? How can I help you ? " I replied "Can you sing?" and he holds my hand and kneel down " Please sing for us tonight until tomorrow our vocalist back out" he continues "But---" he stand and put his hand into my mouth "No buts I will double your salary just please"..

after that I dont have a choice my friend Jess let me borrow her dress because she lives besides the bar.. It's 7:30 and jess pushed me towards the stage "Sing Say Something, since it is one of your favorites" and a guitarist gave me a microphone and I go up in the stairs and start singing I closed my eyes

Say something, I'm giving up on you ...♫(audience starts to clap my eyes are still closed)

I'll be the one, if you want me to ♫ 

( I opened my eyes and finished the whole song)

"that was great" Said by Sir white and he hugged me " you should do it again tomorrow" he continues My eyes widen up because I dont know If I can still do it I dont have enough guts to do it again..