Everybody Talking

Odell POV

I call the team doctor and tell him I need him to run some tests on me today. He agrees and I'm in the car with Amara. I haven't even tried to call Lily cause I know she don't wanna hear from me.

*At The Doctor Office

"It's GHB also known as the date rape drug in your system.

"Wow. They drugged me

"Do you want me to call the police?

"No. I don't want anyone to know about this.

"Okay, here is your copy and I will get ridof the original.

I text Lily and tell her we are on our way. Surprisingly she responds and said she is waiting for us at home.

I drive into the driveway and notice those niggas cars are there plus Lily. They are in the house with my woman. I take a sleeping  Amara out and we go into the house.

"Lily! We are in here.

I walk into the living room and see my ex friends with various bruises on them.

"Give me my princess so you can talk to these fake niggas.

She takes Amara and leaves. I wait for a few minutes.

"So start talking.

"I didn't do anything but told you to chill with us and try to smash Lily. Ben and Duke did that drugging shit which I just found out about. *Jarvis

"Okay. I did drug you but you had fun and you safe. At least I didn't try to fuck you like this down low nigga. *Ben

"I didn't actually succeed though. *Duke

This niggas are just blaming each other and have no remorse for their actions. Therefore I blacked the fuck out.

Lily POV

I come downstairs to find Odell cleaning up a mess and those guys long gone.

"Everything we will be okay.

"Jarvis and Duke are like brothers to me. I doubt it.

I take the broom out his hand and put it down. I grab him and pull him into a hug.

"Are we going to be alright ?

"Of course. You didn't do anything wrong plus I love you too much to be away from you.

He hugs me tighter when he realizes what I said. Yes I'm finally in love with Odell. I want a forever with him.

"Let's go on a vacation, just me and you. Your mom can watch babygirl.

"Okay. *Lily

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?