Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Real close

I entered my password then opened the door. It's very quiet inside. He's probably sleeping by now since it's already past 2 in the morning. I put down my bag on the sofa then headed for his room. I smiled as I saw him sleeping soundly.

I took a shower before I joined him on the bed. Suot ko ang shirt niya ay niyakap ko siya buhat sa likod at hinalik-halika ang pisngi at leeg niya. I missed him. He moaned then his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey babe. I'm back." I had a modelling stint in Singapore where I stayed for a week.

A smile formed on his lips. "Babe."

He shifted and faced me. Iniyakapa niya ang braso sa akin.

"I missed you."

His hand went behind the back of my head. "I missed you, too babe." Then he pulled my head down and kissed me passionately. He smells so darn good. I settled on top of him and angled my head so that I could kiss him better.

I felt his one hand on my thigh then it slid up and cupped my breast, gently kneading it which elicited a moan from me. In one swift move, he had reversed our position. Now he's on top of me. Dumausdos ang mga labi niya pababa sa leeg ko.

I gasped when his hand went under my undies and touched me there. Napahigpit ang kapit ko sa kanya. It didn't take long for him to get us both naked. I've seen him naked a lot of times but I still get amazed each time. He's simply perfect.

He filled me with his length and made passionate love with me. One word I could describe it: perfection.

"How was the fashion show?" He asked as he caressed my back. Half of my body is on top of his. We've just made love twice.

"It was a success, of course." I said with a smug smile.

He chuckled. "Of course. What do you expect from the Goddess of catwalk?"

Ngumiti ako ng may tunog. In the world of fashion, they call me the Goddess of catwalk. I've been doing this for a couple of years now.

I just flew to the Philippines to visit Nate and Jeck when Maki discovered me. I was having dinner with them when Maki saw me and asked if I wanted to be a model. At that time, I had just graduated from college and had nothing to do. Thus, I thought why not give it a try since it seemed fun? So I made a go for it. And, as they say, the rest is history. I never expected to make it this big though.

I love my job and I'm just grateful that Jeck is very supportive of my career. Actually, for four years, he's been nothing but caring and loving. He's the perfect boyfriend any girl would wish to have.

"Babe, wake up." I groaned in protest then buried my face in the pillow. He chuckled. "Babe, time to get up."

"Go away." I muttered sleepily.

I felt his lips on my shoulder and arm. "It's almost lunch time. Get up."

Inaantok na binuksan ko ang mga mata. "Babe naman eh. The sun was already up when you let me sleep."

He just laughed at my complain. I frowned but he just leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Napilitan na kong bumangon at mag-shower dahil may get together party ang mga homeowners ng Golden Village kung saan may bahay si Jeck at kuya Nate.