The thanksgiving of the memory

We are back with the good hero.

He was in a event where they have to hunt turkeys and wild animals.

Since he was alone and wanted to finish capturing them he decided to find someone in order to get the grand prize.

But then something happened bad happened to him and the other people.

They all turned into turkeys and couldn't communicate with each other.

In order to not get eaten by wild animals and crazy cannibals he had to find a way to break the memory.

He decided he had to find the other turkeys before the hunters did and destroy all of their ovens.

After a few hours of searching he found them but they were captured by the hunters so he decided to attack them.

He turned into a big turkey monster and rescued the other turkeys in the nick of time.

In turkey talk he told the others to destroy the ovens and find the evil turkey.

It appeared near the farms and they all fought against it and it was cooked alive.

The good hero and the other people turned back to normal and he received the grand prize which was now the giant cooked turkey.

Then after the memory discover that its plans have failed to get the good hero and the rest of them eaten it left him.

They all had a grand feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese and also for dessert: apple pie and pumpkin pie. Their stomach's were full and they all were sleepy but it was worth all the trouble they had been in the event.

That is the thanksgiving of the memory.

THE END!