Love story with Shemar Moore. #sexy

It all started when my brother Thomas Gibson got me tickets to see Shemar Moore on the Aresenio Hall show. So of course I accepted. Arsenio said we are going to play a game and whoever gets the most point wins a 6 day cruz in the Bahamas with Shemar himself. So i won and I got the trip and on the whole way over he kept looking at me and I asked why he was. He told me " baby girl you are the prettiest girl I know. i said thanks you're pretty handsome yourself. When we got there he told me where we were staying. We went to the pool together and than we went back to the hotel. we watched movies and ate popcorn. What Shemar didn't know though was that I had liked him since I was little and I have dreamed of him kissing me.  So i dared myself and when he sat down i said i hope this isn't awkward. Than I leaned over and kissed him. He than returned the kiss and deepened it. I than took off his shirt and he took off mine! He than told me that he loves me and wants me to live with him in Los Angeles. I accepted. We flew back and moved to his house. I was doing my homework for college and he comes in with doughnuts and movies. He goes to put the movie in and he takes off my shirt and he kisses me lightly on the lips. We end up having a make out session he than take me up to him room and he put me on the bed. He starts kissing down my neck and gets to my jeans and he asks are you sure you want this. I say yes!