🐱2🐶

"Kyung, why the hell are you doing this?" Ask Taeil to the taller one. "Nothing hyung, just wanna teach someone some lessons" Kyung flickered

"Ohhh he's coming, he's coming!!!" One of the girl who was standing in front of the class' door suddenly shouted, making everyone including Kyung startled. Not long after, Zico went inside, showing all of his bravery and richness, things that Kyung hated ever since his elementary school.

"OMG!! He's so handsome!" The girl who was sitting next to Kyung said, making him flinched. "Gosh how can he doesn't even have any girlfriend right now...." Another whisper was heard, thus making Kyung cursed inside. He couldn't believe how could an asshole like Zico had many fans.

"Zico ya~ welcome back" said Hani, probably the school's most famous and hot girl. "Thank you pretty girl" Zico winked and smiled a bit towards Hani. It already made the whole chicks in class flustered, also jealous of how lucky Hani was to them.

"Omg he winked at me!" Hani suddenly screamed and ran over to her gang. "Tsk" Kyung flickered again over the cheesy scene he had seen from his seating place in the back of the class.

Zico on the other side felt even more arrogant, feeling like he was indeed the king of all girls. He arranged his hair and went to his seat which was in the middle of the class.

"WTF" He sat on his chair for a while but suddenly felt something sticky was under him. Zico quickly stood and was startled to find some wet glue was painted on his chair all along. Kyung on the other side, couldn't help chuckling. He covered up his face with book, prentending to read.

"Shit man it look like you're masturbating or something." The whole class burts into laugh for what Yukwon had said to Zico. While the other girls were pitying over Zico, Hani immediately stood and ran towards Zico. She quickly took this chance to give him a towel.

"Zico ssi, I have a towel. You can wipe that thing out." Hani said as she was acting all pretty and stuff, one of the things that annoyed Kyung most. "Ohh that's so sweet of you Hani, thanks." Zico grinned and took the towel from her hand, wiping the back of his pants then giving it back to her.

"Your Very very good, I mean.. Very very welcome" Hani put out a big smile and took her towel back. "Well at least the stains aren't showing off again." Added Yukwon as he suddenly stood next to Zico.

"Yeah," Zico said slowly. "So who's ready to get beaten up?" Yukwon asked, indicating that whoever had done the prank would definitely be a dead meat after school. "Ohh... I think I know who did this" Zico replied back with both of his eyes glaring. They were praying for someone sitting in the back of the class.

--------||--------

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, Hyung you should see the look on his face!" Kyung laughed hardly as happy tears shed from his eyes. He sometimes hit the table while laughing, thus making everyone suddenly gazed at him.

"DON'T SCREAM DUMBASS, and of course I couldn't see that, we're on the different grades and class." said Taeil, not knowing that he screamed as well. "Hahahahah I'm so done right now, I really want to do this again" Kyung spoke improperly, still into the laughing mood.

"Stupid! What if he figures it out?" Asked Taeil with a concerned look.

Everyone in school, including seniors as Taeil was knew that Zico's gang was probably the worst people he could ever met. Nobody wanted to mess with them, unless if they wanted to get beaten up and die young.

"No way hyung, he's too dumb to realize." Said Kyung, eating his lunch that his mom had prepared for him this morning. Being in the same school as Zico since elementary school gave him the courage to actually say that Zico was dumb.

"YA PARK KYUNG!"

A loud sound suddenly came from Kyung's back, thus making him wondered and turned his face around. The whole cafeteria's activities were stopped as they glare at a smirking boy right behind Kyung's seating place.

_________________________________________