Part 2

The set their bags in the small-ish room. It was a little past lunch time so Donna thought they should go grab a quick bite before heading to the venue. Adrielle still didn't know what they were doing but she was just gonna go along with whatever her mother had in store. There was a Waffle House nearby so that's where Donna decided on going. The older woman pulled into the parking lot and found a space. It wasn't very busy so they were waited on pretty quickly. Donna was used to how her daughter communicated but strangers weren't. As the waitress couldn't "understand" Adrielle, Donna finally ordered for her daughter.

There was one man who was watching the pair intently. He had watched them pull up with Texas plates and he couldn't help but wonder why they were in Oklahoma. Were they going home to Texas? Were they leaving Texas on vacation? Seeing that the younger woman, clearly the older woman's daughter, didn't actually speak intrigued him. Was there something wrong with her? Was it a physical disorder? Was it a mental disorder? When she began making weird sounds he had to smile. For some reason she reminded him of Adam.

The younger woman definitely caught your eye with the black and pink hair. 'It looked good on her' he thought to himself. He also noted that she did have a few piercings. The pair were sitting quietly not really talking, he noticed, but just enjoying the quiet. The older woman looked up and smiled at her daughter. He was close enough to hear the conversation so he was curious how this was going to go.

"So, I guess you're wondering what we'll be doing on this little road trip." She said making the younger woman nod 'yes', "Well, I thought we'd drive around and catch every Home Free show that they do for the next month!"

The younger woman began bouncing happily in her seat and making happy squealing sounds. The older woman was smiling at her obviously thrilled daughter.

"It'll be a great bonding experience for us both. Who knows, maybe we'll get to meet them." The older one said, "And you can show Adam your beatboxing skills."

The younger one began beatboxing and she was quite good. He took his phone out and began recording this girl. She was as good as Adam, if not better. They were both clearly Home Free fans. They would surely run into the band at restaurants at some point during this next month. The waitress brought their food and then his check. Looking back at the two women, he decided to snap a photo of their vehicle so he could see what he could find out about them.

Once Donna and Adrielle had eaten, they headed over the venue. When they arrived, they noticed the big black tour bus sitting at the side of the building. Donna smiled and hoped that this journey would do something for her daughter. Help her start speaking or something. There was already a line waiting to get into the building even though there were still hours before the show started. Adrielle was a bundle of energy knowing she was going to get to see Home Free for the first time.

Donna had splurged on getting the best seats she could to every show. They would be sitting in the first row behind the VIP section. When they were allowed to enter the building, Adrielle pulled her mother straight to merch booth. Nate was there and smiled at the pair as they approached. Donna just stood back and let her daughter look over what they had. There was a black Home Free Texas shirt so Adrielle made a noise making Donna smile. She said they would take it which confused Nate.

How did this woman know what the girl wanted? There was also a pin that both the women wanted so they picked them up too. Donna paid for their purchases before they walked to their seats. Adrielle was so excited she was bouncing in her seat making her mother laugh. Luke, who had been at the Waffle House and had been watching the pair, came out from the backstage to check out the audience. His eyes immediately landed on the intriguing woman with black and pink hair. He smiled to himself before heading back into the band's dressing room.

The show finally started and Adrielle was captivated. The whole band were phenomenal, of course, but it was Adam she watched the most. She loved his beatboxing. Rob heard something from the audience and he was trying to figure out where it was coming from. It was like he was getting reverb from Adam but this was a much more feminine sound. Whoever it was, was mimicking Adam sound-for-sound! He wanted to ask the rest of the band if they heard it too but had to wait until Adam's "drum solo".

"Hey guys, did you hear the reverb from Adam?" Rob asked as they sat backstage and let Adam have the spotlight

"Kind of. It sounded way girlier than Adam, though." Austin replied making the rest of them laugh

Luke just sat there quietly. He figured who it was. If was right, of course.

"Do we have a female beatboxer in the audience, then?" Chance questioned

"Uh oh. It's almost time to hit the stage again." Rob stated

Once Adam's solo was over, they hit the stage again making the already worked up crowd cheer even more. Adrielle never took her eyes off Adam.