chapter 4

Raised by snakes chapter 4

(notes)

~parstletounge~

(animal speaking)

"regular taking"

"japanese"

'thinking'

*last time*

the goblins were now well acquainted with the ground being crushed by Salazar magic due to his anger. Once Salazar notices hold up his magic and help them up. When they got up they were met with the cold voice of hatred " who gave this, this, person the right to take money out of MY vaults, and Why have I never heard about this until now" he hisses out slamming his hands down onto the table, his green and yellow eyes began to glow menacingly, the goblins had one thought 'who is gonna tell him that he is his magical guardian'.

*now*

Salazar continues to stare down at the two shocked goblins waiting for them to answer. Few seconds pass in silence before Salazar speaks up, "so are either of you going to answer my question or are going to continue playing this quiet game." he says anger slowly slipping back into his voice. Both bogrod and ragnok hear it, and instantly recover not wanting to be on the floor again. "the-the reason why he has been taking money out of your accounts is that he is able to due to him being your magical guardian he has control over the Potter and Black vaults since those are the only ones that he knows of that are in your name, he also has control of the seats you have on the wizengamot." ragnok tells him a little slow as to not raise the young wizard's anger and be face first on the floor again. " okay that still doesn't explain why someone I don't even know or seen is my magical guardian how is that possible." Salazar asks doing his best to stay calm until the end of the explanation. "he is considered the magical guardian to all muggle-borns and a few of the British wizarding world orphans." ragnok tells him.

" is there a will that was written up by my parents because I don't think I was supposed to go to my aunt petunia's house at all," Salazar asks. " there is one but Dumbledore has it sealed after reading it, we can unseal it for you but we would need time to do so and you wanted to do some shopping as well I believe so go shopping first then come back and we will have the will ready for you to read." ragnok say's and signals for bogrod to go find and unseal the potter's will. " and after reading the potter's will we could send you to our doctors to remove all of the charms placed on you as well as get a more thorough description of your current health." ragnok tells him, Salazar nods and says " thank you for this ragnok" the goblin just shakes his head in a friendly manner and shouts "griphook." 2 minutes later a new goblin enters the room. "can you take Salazar here down to his trust vault, his previous name is, harry potter. Salazar here is your new vault key, we shall be calling back all vault keys that are linked to the vault's that belong to you." ragnok tells them and places a strip of parchment on the table and gets a quill out and begins to write on the parchment and hands it to Salazar. " return to the bank at 9:30 pm and hand that to the guards at the front to let you entrance, you'll be coming back when we close our doors, the reason why is to keep what we are going to do a secret from Dumbledore at the moment, and when he knows what has happened it will be too late for him to undo it." ragnok tells Salazar who thanks him with a slight bow. "I would like to also say that we at Gringotts and me personally, that we are sorry to you Salazar." ragnok says as he sees him and griphook leave the chamber.

*time skip to the trust vault*

after a roller-coaster ride in a mine, cart stopped griphook stepped out, Salazar shakily got out next and stands in front of what he believes is his trust vault. "okay Mr. Potter-" "please, call me Salazar or James." Salazar interrupts, griphook nods in acceptance. "okay Salazar all you need to do is put the key through the keyhole in the center and turn it once to the left and then pull the key out." griphook tells him, Salazar nods and does so and soon his vault opens. he then a huge pile of gold coins in the center about his size and reaches the corners of the vault and there are a few silver and bronze ones in their as well. "the gold coins are called galleons, the silver ones are called sickle's and 17 sickles equal one galleon, and the bronze ones are called knuts, 29 knuts to a sickle and 493 knuts to a galleon." griphook explains, and then hands Salazar a small sack " this will carry all of your money for the moment when you return we will be giving you a gringotts card, works just like the muggle credit card we will explain it later, it also has a featherweight charm so it will never feel heavy." he tells Salazar who thanks him and asks for him to help put the galleons in the sack. they leave after placing a couple thousand galleons into the sack, and are back into the cart. "griphook can we go slower this time please?" Salazar asks only for griphook to shake his head "sorry one speed only." before zooming right back to the bank.