“License and registration” he said to her, ignoring me. Alia hands it to him and he looks down and smiles at her.

“You’re the girl Blaise is helping, Jed’s daughter?” He asked her.

“Oh no, your friends with Blaise? Well we are going to tell him you stopped and harassed us. All you want to do is, get rid of all those tickets you have to give out. I know how you conniving cheating men are.” I tell him and he starts to write the ticket and ignores me.

Finally I had enough and I get out of the car. “I am sick and tired of being ignored.” I say as I walked towards him and the next thing I know I’m turned around and my arms are cuffed.  “What the fuck are you doing?” I scream as he turns to Alia.

“Um, I guess I’ll call Uncle Victor and Aunt Mary, unless I can go bail her out?” Alia asked him.

He turned to look at me as I was straining to look over my shoulder. “You are Victor Diaz’s daughter?” he asked and I smirk. “Yes and he is going to get his lawyer and sue you.” I tell him all smug and he laughs at me. As he opens the car door and starts to read me my rights.

Scott’s POV

I can’t believe this mouthy little wench had the nerve to come at me. But it figures she’s a Diaz. They all seem to be filled with spit fire. I have to call Victor out of courtesy for all he did for me and see what he wants me to do with her. I get her to the station after she has read me the riot act back there. I almost stopped to tape her mouth shut. She was just pissing me off more.

I got her to the station and put her in a room. While I go call Victor “Hey Victor it’s Scott. Um, well I happen to have your daughter here at the station.” I tell him what happened and I could hear his breathing on the other end as I explain.

“I’ve told her that temper of hers was going to get her into trouble one day. Can you hold her for an hour and make her sweat it out a little. I’ll be there to pick her up in a while. Thanks for doing me this favor and not booking her.” he tells me and I tell him I would see him in a little while. I walked into the back room and do the whole fingerprinting process but keep the paper for myself.

She was mad but at least it seemed she was getting the picture that she was in trouble. I saw a stray tear fall down her cheek and decided to take the cuffs off her. I was feeling bad. But then the little wench muttered as I walked out “power hungry man.”