Path in the forest

Third person's pov

They group went out of the passage and after forty minutes Asami was wondering how will they get the warm jade fragments

To defeat the devil, we need to find those warm jade fragments Asami thought

Asami: Do you guys have any idea what we should do next ? Stone any ideas ?!?

Yee- Am Sorry your highness, I've got no idea ! I don't know what they really are ....

Snap !!! What an answer she taught, she looked at Kirin

Asami: Kirin... Where should we head next ?

Kirin- At present, the situation in the royal city is unclear, and we left unprepared not even bringing any provisions, we need to look for a place so we could rest for awhile...

Asami: I agree I have a slight headache with all these information in one day and I feel confused...

Lancelot- Your highness, Miyang City isn't that far from here...

Yee- I've heard of Miyang City, which is the largest town in the mausoleum...

Asami: Then we could have a rest and have a meal in town.

Yee- Yes your highness, I know how to go to Miyang City in the forest trials.

Asami: Yes! Then I leave it to you....

Yee- Right! Leave it to me !

While they were chatting Lancelot saw a ghost like animal that looks out of control (picture)

Lancelot: Oh no! Ghost animals coming !

The animal shot like a black fire nearly hitting Kirin

Kirin- Hey ! How dare you hit me !!!

Yee- Protect her highness!

They fought him but Kirin had a large bump in his head (T^T#)

Yee- Your highness !!! I always take this path frequently but never saw these ghost animals before !?!?

Kirin- Not good !

Asami: What ?

Kirin- I shouldn't say those are ominous words. Looks like shadomort has been doing ill-transforming creatures, those ghost animals were wolves in the first place...

Yee- No wonder ! Wolves are very common here. Your highness, I once met a head wolf who was big as a calf ! I wish I could have fought with it.

Asami: Then will it be bigger when I'll-transformed ?

Yee- Don't fret your highness I will protect you !

The group started walking back to Miyang City to find a place to rest and eat