EVERYONE! ~(Like I still pick real characters anymore...)~

(OMG, this episode is SOOOO LAAAAATE... So, today, Tamaki and the gang came across some crack... Just kidding! Instead, they found something much, much worse... My friends! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! ((-KatelynMaeB)) Anywho! Let's see how it goes!)

*Intro music, slideshow of ridiculous still-shots from past episodes. Tamaki is sitting in his chair, per usual, but he looks a little down*

Tamaki: *His voice rather hushed* Oh... Hello... Today, we have another episode... Why did I start this show...? *He buries his head in his hands, muttering to himself*

*Kyoya strolls on set and leans down to whisper something in Tamaki's ear*

Tamaki: *Suddenly sits up* You're right, Momma! I must get over the depression this show has brought me and continue entertaining my fans! *Stands to raise his fist in the air*

Kyoya: You idiot... That's not what I said at all... *He turns and walks back off stage with a sigh*

Tamaki: *Back to his cheerful self* We have quite a line-up of guests for you today! Katelyn, CheyChey, Grell (The girl)! All these fantastic guests! Surely this episode will go without a hitch! *Recorded cheers (Ah, I've missed those)*

*Kaoru and Hikaru drift across the stage*

Hikaru: Not...

Kaoru: Likely... *Recorded Laughter*

Tamaki: *Stomps his foot in protest* Shutup, you jerks! *Sits back down, straightening his jacket and running his fingers through his hair* Anyways, as said, today should be rather entertaining as we bring in some of the funniest people in Hikallia's fan list... *His brows furrow* What the Hell.... Who put this on the teleprompter?! It's a picture of a unicorn!!!

CheyChey: *Runs on stage, making the (recorded) crowd go wild* Did someone say UNICORN?! Where?!

*She is soon followed by KatelynMaeB, making the (recorded) crowd go absolutely bonkers*

KMB: No! Run away unicorn, she's going to rape you! *Sees there is no unicorn in the room and sweatdrops* Oh...

Tamaki: And here are our guests now! Please... *Gestures to the couch that has been fully restored* Have a seat! We finally got the blood stains out of the sofa cushions!

*The two girls sit, both making a great deal of disruption as the flop down into their seats. CheyChey then throws her feet up onto Tamaki's desk, making the blonde host sweatdrop*

Tamaki: Uhm... O...Kaaaay, let's move on! Ladies, the real question on everyone's mind is... *The girls lean forward as he takes a serious expression then says in a seductive voice* Do you find me attractive?

*Just as the two girls begin to roll their eyes and facepalm, an odd female version of Grell Sutcliff throws herself on stage, glomping Tamaki.

Girl Grell: I do! I find you very attractive, pretty boy! *recorded laughter and applause*

*Tama-chan falls backwards in his chair as Girl Grell stands and dusts herself off, waving to the imaginary crowd.*

Tamaki: *Pulls himself up to look at the camera* Ugh... This is only the beginning, I need some ice...

*Fades to black as the words "TO BE CONTINUED" pop up on the screen*