Mates?

Harper's POV:

  Running, running is all I'm doing, all my body is allowing me to do, I've been doing it for about four hours now determined to get as far away from them as possible.
' I need a rest ' my wolf says whilst panting.
' No! You can't rest not yet ' I scream at her hoping to get my point across.
' I'm resting! I don't care what you say ' she says in a calmer voice spotting a lake and walking over to it. Before reaching the river I went behind a tree to shift and get changed into my outfit.As I sat on the bank of the lake I heard a branch snapping behind me, I spun around to come face to face with three men, wolfs.
"What are you doing here?" One of them said he had authority in his voice, he has Blue eyes and brown hair, he is buff but he isn't huge...about the build of a Beta.
"Erm, I found this river so I came to get a drink because I have been running for like four hours so I decided to have a rest" after that I paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "why do you care?" I questioned.
"Your on Alpha Snows land." The same guy said, fuck he must be the Beta, meh I can probably take all three of them if it comes to it. Wait hold-up did they say Alpha Snow. ALPHA FUCKING SNOW! Omg I'm going to faint.
"O-o-oh, I-I didn't k-know I'll just go..." I said dragging on the 'go' whilst I started walking backwards, away from the men but I was too late the Betas hand clamped my arm with a firm grip that even I would struggle to get out of so I just left it and accepted my fate, I'm going to die, goodbye world. Suddenly  a voice cut me off from my thoughts.
"No can do miss..." he said with an amused, cocky smirk that I wanted to slap right off his face.
"Harper, Harper McCauley." I stated sadly, I was embarrassed.
" Y-your the daughter of the McCauley pack? Future leader to the pack but not till you find your mate, Harper McCauley?" He stated shocked. God does everyone know how much of a screw up my life is?
"Yeah... but I wish I wasn't" I told him with tears beginning to rim my eyes making my vision blurry, I blinked to get rid of them but one slipped down my but I swiped it away before they noticed. I looked up to find him looking at me like I was crazy.
"Why not?" He asked.
"Doesn't matter." I murmured.
"I.said.why.NOT!" He screamed. Oh he wants answers I'll fucking give him answers!
"Why not. WHY NOT! Oh I don't know maybe because they hurt me in ways you could only imagine, okay! I have been abused since I was thirteen because I didn't shift but it got worse when I turned sixteen and didn't find my stupid mate!" I screamed right back in his face. He looked at me with sad eyes before turning away and murmuring a sorry.
"We still have to take you to our Alpha..." he said carefully.
"Okay, as long as I'm away from them, my crazy family I'm fine with it." I explained.
"You do realise he might kill you, right?"
"Even better" I said under my breathe. The man of whom I still don't know the name of gave me a sad smile and told the other two boys to bring me to the pack house to see Alpha Snow. I was when why shit sleeve went up did he see the cuts as he gasped as I looked away embarrassment and mortified.

Alpha Snow's POV:

I was sappy in my office doing paper work when the most amazing smell of vanilla and strawberries filled my nose
' mate! mate! ' My wolf Ryder shouted at me so i followed the scent. When I reached where the scent stopped I looked up and saw a girl with wavy blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she looks like a freaking Angel! It was then that two of my guards were holding onto an arm each strong Anough to form bruises, I growled loudly causing all there gazes to snap to mine, it's when I heard a soft gasp that I looked into My angels eyes and instantly got lost and shouted "mine!" And rushed towards her causing both gaurds to let go of her arms when I pulled her to my chest,  burying my head into the dip of her neck and breathing in her intoxicating scent whilst she stands frozen before wrapping her arms around my neck and doing the same
"Mine." I heard her murmur into my neck, her warm breathe sending a shiver down my spine so I whispered back "mine" feeling satisfied when her breathe hitch and she shivered.

Harpers pov:
(Again)

"What's your name gorgeous" he asked me.
"Harper.Harper McCauley" I answered before pulling away from the imbrace I turned towards the Beta and spoke. "Aren't you going to take me to your Alpha?" Then I heard a soft angelic chuckle so I spun around to face my mate looking into his eyes. Ugh his eyes, I could get lost in them for days!
"At your service cupcake" when he said that my mouth fell open slightly whilst he had a huge grin on his face, he walked up to me and brought his hand up to my chin and closing my mouth causing sparks to shoot through my body.
' more, I need more ' my wolf mutters to herself.
' shut up you horn dog ' I said.
' but, bu... '
' I said shut up '
' ugh, fine! ' she said with a huff. My wolfs name is Storm and she's a bit of a bitch but oh well... that's when it hit me. I FOUND MY MATE!