The Bigging

This would be how it all started...
{MY P.O.V 5 YEARS OLD}

I woke up one morning with my grandma making me some delicous breakfast.
"What are you doing grandma?"I said very sleepy while hearing the radio from a long distance,and rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing baby just listening to the radio and making some breakfast"She said to me while she was sitting on the table ,and cutting some ham.

"ok"I said very sleeping ,as i was walking toward the restroom to go and brush my teeth.
I came back and breakfast was ready.I started to eat ,as I was eating I could here he making counts mumbling to her self.I was going to ask what she was doing, but i decided not to so i wet outside and started to play.An hour later my brother Rolando had woken up.I could here them discusing.
__________________________________

The day went by so fast tat when I went inside it was already 7 p.m.My grandma was picking up the kitchen.I went to pick up some cloths so i could take a shower.I was walking toward i room when all of a sudden my grandma asked "Baby what are you going to do?"

"Nothing ma' just gonna get some cloths so i could take a bath,why?"

She had responded with a voice that sounded as if she were to be crying she said"Oh no baby just asking, but don't get any cloths."

She had paused for about 5 to 3 seconds ,and said "Don't get any cloths ,because we are going to Verta's house."

I didn't respond,all I did was go sit on the couch and turned on the tv.

While she was talking to me she had responded as if she had been or was crying.
___________________________________

25 minutes had pasted and i was getting tired,when all of a sudden i felt some one tap me on the shoulder...it was my brother.

He said"Vannesa I just want you to know that were ever you are or you would be I would allways love you."He than went to his room , and my grandma went behind him.
I could actually here them talking about I don't know what, but I was getting a little bit freaked out.Like realy i was thinking what the fuck is going on.I was just sitting there when I hear my grandma say "Baby let go visit verta for a little while."I just stood up ,put my shoes on ,and went with my grandma.I really didn't even bother to ask her what she and my brother were arguing about.We only walked like 3 or 4 houses away from mine.When we got there i started to play with my friends. We played hide and seek, thn we played touch.I was really getting tired ,so i went inside ,and i asked my ma' when we were leaving.All she said was "Just in a while,hld on a bit more."i was really getting tired, so i just decided to geton the couch ad go to sleep there.I am really not sure how lng i was asleep ,but when i woke up we were already in my house.I asked my ma' who carried me all the ways to the house and she said that she did.When i woke up it was like aroun 2 in the morning.I saw some suit cases in the living room.I wanted to ask my grandma ,but i decided not to ,because i thought it really wouldn't consurn me.A few minutes later my aunt Mary was in our drive way, my grandma went running outside.She was kinnda trying to convinse her not to do something she was gong to be regretting.I went outside ,and i said to my aunt 'Tia wat's going on why are you guys shouting?"They were just quiet for a cupple of seconds 20 at the most until my aunt speeks up...