Luffy x Reader (Dont Be Guilty! Smile!)

Requested by KittyPawPaws

Sorry for misspelled names and words

This is a very LONG one so be prepared!!!!!

---------------------53------------------

You have been Sailing the seas with the Straw Hat group for a while now. You have gotten along with Nami pretty well besides the fact that she is obsessed with money.

Zoro is like your best friend. You too both love sword fights, sleeping, and your both horrible with directions.

Sanji is a little pervert but you think it's fun to mess with him.

Usopp makes you laugh with all the made up stories and lies that he says.

Chopper is probably one of your favorites on the ship. He's just so cute, that you think of him as your very own pet.

And last but not least there is your very silly captain Monkey D Luffy. You think Luffy is funny, kind, protective over his loved ones, silly, obsessed over meat, cute- all in all you love everything about him. He has been your crush ever since you met him.

"Hey (Y/n)! I need your help!" you hear Nami shout that breaks you away from your thoughts.

"Alright be there in a second!" you shout back. You start to make your way from your room to the deck. As you walk out you see that the whole ship was covered in Marines. You sighed.

"What did they do now!" you shout to Nami who only gives you a sympathetic smile.

"Uh...They....Ask Luffy later!" she shouts then starts to fight the Marines. You grab your sword and start slashing at the Marines but, of course, not killing them.

You look over to see how the test of your crew mates were doing, while fighting off a Marine.

Zoro was slashing away at the Marines just like you, but of course, you were better.

Sanji was kicking away at them. He alway says that he uses his feet so his hands won't get dirty.

Nami brought out her...Staff...(idk I'm calling it a staff) and started to swing it at people. It really didn't hurt them that much. You could see why she doesn't fight much.

Usopp...well he was running and then he shot something at the Marine who was chasing him. Hmm...You wonder what it is.

Chopper (sorry i forgot how Chopper fights. FORGIVE ME CHOPPER!! Just image it in your minds.)

And for our crazy captain, he was using the power from his devil fruit to pound people in the face.

You smile at how your team fights. You always loved how different people are and how they fight come together like this.

You looked at the guy your fighting, he was on his knee while blood came from the fresh wound on his left side. You felt pity for the man and let him go, not hurting him any more then he is.

"That was so COOL!!!" you hear your over excited captain yell. You giggle at him. Luffy turns to you and blushes a bit at hearing your angelic laughter.

Luffy has always loved you the first moment he talked to you. To how brightly and warm your smiles are, is to how your silky (h/l) (h/c) flows in the sea breeze. He always admired the way you care for others and how you put your loved ones in before yourself. Everything about you Luffy loves, and to his every own surprise he is even willing to share is MEAT with you. Yeah he loves you that much!

After all the Marines have been defeated, you all gathered up on deck.

"So guys..." you started. "How did this happen in the first place?" Everyone looked nerves an started to sweat.