Day 2

“Be prepared, setter. I won’t give up on this interview just because you said no.”

Well, it is true that she said that but dear readers, here she is, sulking in her classroom; thinking of a way on how to get that freaking interview from him. Suddenly she thought of a bright idea, as if a light bulb just popped above her head. She put her bag on her table and began to find something inside of it. As soon as she got a hold of a piece of paper and pen, she started to write.

______________________________________________________________________

“What is this? The interview?” The club president, Tomoka, asked you.

“Yes, senpai.”

“It’s amazing how you did this just after we gave this assignment to you.”

You gulped as she began reading the content of the paper. As she was in the middle of reading it, she slammed the paper in her desk making the pens shake in process. She fixed her glasses and stared at her.

“This is not the interview I asked for, Miyaki. I didn’t ask for you to make up a bunch of idiotic sentences to describe, Oikawa Tooru!”

“Sorry, senpai. I’ll get that interview.” You bowed your head as a sign of apology and excused yourself, hearing the club president sigh at your back.

As you were walking down the school corridor, you heard a bunch of girls giggling and squealing and you noticed a familiar body structure in front of these girls. It was Oikawa Tooru himself. Praising girls are his second nature, I think. Your eyebrows twitched as you look at them. It was quite irritable for your own liking to see a scene like this when you’re in a bad mood right now. You kept looking or should I say, glaring at him and suddenly his eyes met yours. Brown orbs met your bluish-green eyes.

“Excuse me, girls. Thank you for the information.” His sweet smile seem to bother you and started walking away from them.

‘Just how am I going to get that freaking interview?’

Drowned in your inner thoughts, someone grabbed your wrist causing your body to slam against the person holding you right now. It was no other than Oikawa Tooru. He received a murderous glare at you and let go of your wrist.

‘Maybe he is willingly to do the interview now!’ You happily thought as you get your phone and touched the voice recorder application.

“Oikawa Tooru-san. I didn’t think that you’ll get my attention to get interviewed by me.” Smirking at what you said, he raised his brows at you with a questionable look.

“Well, I didn’t say that I will do the interview, Kageyama Miyaki-san. And why didn’t you tell me that you’re the twin sister of my kouhai, Tobio-chan?”

“I think nothing will change if I tell you that my brother is Tobio.”

“I could’ve taken the interview yesterday if you told me though.” He winked at you and made shivers down in your spine.

“Wait. You’re going to do the interview?”

“Nope.” He said, emphasizing the ‘p’.

“YOU SAID THAT YOU’LL DO THE INTERVIEW!”

“Whoa. I didn’t say that. I said, if you only told me YESTERDAY, I could’ve do the interview.”

“What difference does it have if you do the interview now?”

“Well, I’m kinda bored to do the interview now so good luck persuading me the interview now, Mi-ya-ki-chan~” He said while walking away from you with a smile in his lips.

You gripped your phone hard as you squeal in irritation at what he said at you. Things only made worse that you’re gonna follow him around just to get that freaking interview. You swore that you’re gonna smack your senpais the paper with the interview one day. As you were going to keep your phone in your pocket, a hand grabbed it.

“Heh. So, you’re the girl that Oikawa-san keep asking us about.” You snapped your head, facing them and you recognized that they were the girls that Oikawa Tooru was talking to a while ago. You held your head high as you immediately answered them back.

“So what?”

The girl holding your phone didn’t answer you and rummaged the inside of your phone.

“A voice recorder? Are you a fan of Oikawa-san or something? Well, if you are, back off. He’s mine.”

“Yeah. So back off, girl.”

The other girls began to circle you around and you laughed hard, making their faces surprised and somewhat irritated.

“Whohoho. Oikawa Tooru is yours? Then how about you?” You pointed to a random girl. “Are you okay with your friend to have him when you also have strong feelings for him? I mean, all of you? Are you okay with that?” You laughed again making their faces beet red as you said those words.

“Wait. I thought you only admired him. You love him?!” The girl named Chizuru screamed at her friend.

“Yes! I love him! So what?!”

Chizuru dropped your phone in anger and you immediately grabbed it when it was about to hit the ground. The girls began to scream and pull each other’s hair that made the principal’s attention to them. Other students came into the scene, pulling the girls to stop the fight. You crawled on the floor to get away from the riot and bumped with person again.

‘Seriously. How many times do I have to get bumped on today?’

Your head looked up and saw a smirking face of Oikawa Tooru.

“Heh. Reverse psychology. Smart.” He collected a bunch of your brown locks and he let it slide in his fingers. Putting his hands in his pockets and began to walk away again, he has this smile.

A genuine smile that made you hard to breathe for a second.