Chapter 1

Anna Nystorm as Ashley Black

Ashley POV

"But why do you have to go? Why do you have to leave me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"It's not our choice to make. Please understand." Said Lucas giving me a hug.

"Yes baby please this is not what we want but we have no say in this." Said Brian as he looked at me his face as red and puffy as mine as Lucas let me go.

"I don't wanna let you go. I don't want you to leave! What's gonna happen to me and school and bullying and.." I started but

"No, no baby calm down. Everything is gonna be fine, you're strong and you will manage. I promise you, that we will see each other again." Said Brian putting his hands on both my cheeks and looking at me really close in the eyes.

"Ashley?" Said Mom making me jump a little.

"Ye-yeah?" I said looking at her.

"Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded. We're on a taxi or more like a mini limo on our way to our new house in New York.

"Yeah I am." I said and gave her a mini smile.

*ting* I looked at my phone to see that it was a text from Lucas. Today is new year and I hadn't told him nor Brian that I was moving to New York.

'Hey.' It said, so simple but yet it brought a smile to my face.

"So honey, the new house is a little bigger than the house we had back in Texas, it's a penthouse in the city and it's really nice." Said dad and I nodded.

"I really don't care dad. We just moved from Texas to New York and I get to see my best friends again. I think I'm more than happy, so thank you." I said giving them a smile.

"That's good." Said mom taking my hand giving me a smile.

"We're here." Said the driver and when I looked it was huge. It was really, really big and it looked awesome.

"Well then let's go." Said dad getting off the limo.

"Can I take my clothes for tonight and leave to visit someone?" I said with a hopeful smile.

"Honey we just got here." Said dad.

"I know but I haven't seen this person in so long please I wanna be with them this new year." I said making them sigh.

"Fine. We have work anyway." Said mom and I smiled running to give them a hug. We walked in the house and they showed me my room -which was huge by the way- with all my new cloth. I took the one I needed and ran out to the driver and told him were we were going. After some time we made it. I thanked the driver and got off with my cloth in hand and knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" Said a voice that I knew belonged to Lucas.

"Hey." I said when he opened the door and he blinked at me.

"Ash?" He said and I smiled.

"The one and only." I said and he gave me a hug carrying me.

"I can't believe you're here." He said and I smiled hugging him tighter.

"Believe it cause I'm here." I said.

"Are you going to spend new years with me?" He asked letting me go from the hug and letting me in as I nodded.

"Yep. I just need to get dressed I literally just got here." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah sure you can use the bathroom if you want." He said.

"Thanks." I said and he showed me where the bathroom was and I got dressed.

"How do you always manage to look so pretty in anything?" Lucas asked when I walked out of the bathroom making me laugh

"Hey I forgot to tell you. Brian is not gonna make it today. So I was gonna spend new years with my friends and I really want you to meet them." He said making me smile.

"You always did have a gift to make friends, I'd love to go with you." I said still with the smile.

"Let's go then." He said extending his hand for me to take which I did.

"Lead the way." I said making him smile as we started walking taking our jackets.

"So I need some advise." He said looking down.

"About?" 

"There this two girls that I really like but I can't just choose one." 

"And you need me because...?" 

"Because you went through this with me and my brother so you may know what to do... How did you choose?" He said looking at me I gave him a small smile.

"I met you before I met your brother, you had feelings for me like your brother, and I had feelings for both of you. I didn't know which one to choose but... you have to think a lot and listen to your heart. Trust me you already know the answer, I did too but I didn't wanna hurt you, so I waited until you had your feelings for me figured out." I said looking him in the eyes.

"It's a lot of drama but I know you will know what the right decision is." I said and he gave me a smile putting an arm around my sholders as we walked in a building and took the stairs.

"So this is where we'll be celebrating new year?" I asked and he nodded.

"Nice." I said and we walked in a door that was already open.

"Unless my thrid weel decides to... who's that?" Asked a girl with black hair and glasses making everyone look at me.

"This is Ashley, my best friend." Said Lucas making me smile as he took my hand in his.

"I thought we were your best friends." Said a brunette girl.

"You are, but like you guys grew up together I grew up with her." He said and he pulled me with him to seat next to a girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Ash this is Maya, Maya this is Ashley." Said Lucas and I extended my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, and thank you for taking care of Lucas." I said and the girl from before came.

"My names Riley." She said as she looked at me I gave her a smile.

"Nice to meet you Riley I'm Ashley." I said extending my hand.