1

(Grace)

I haven't talked to Ana at all in the last two months I hope everything is ok I am at the hospital right now taking care of two patents before I have my lunch break. I think I might call Ana and see if everything is ok I know she owns a huge publishing company and that the main office is here. But that's. All I know.I wish Christian just listened to her explanation that day but he didn't. When it's time for my lunch break I try calling Ana only for it to go to voice mail. Just as I was about to try again. Christian calls.

(Phone call)

Me- yes Christian

Christian- hey mom just wanted to see if you are free this weekend teddy is coming home and I want the family to be there

Me-I will be working but I can drop by for about an hour

Christian- why do you and dad always tries to not spend time with me.

Me- you kicked Ana out and keeps teddy from her

Christian- she cheated on me. She made her choice and I have heard that she's happy with her new boyfriend and all his. Money

Me-sericly Christian I have spoken to her she doesn't have a boyfriend and she is not happy. You took a child away from a mother that cares about. Him

Christian- so you talk to Ana but you wont talk to me

Me-you made your decision now you live with the consequence and maybe if you would have let Ana explain instead of kicking her out you and her would be happy. I gotta go bye.

(End of phone call)

I know I am being harsh but I can't stand watching my son act like the victim when the only victims are his children and wife. After my lunch break I get back to work. About half way through working on a patient I get a pager saying that I have been requested. To check on two 10 year old girls. So I finish with this patient and go see who requested me. As I am walking to the waiting room I hear ana's voice" I don't care if he offers to pay ten thousand dollars for the company I told you I am not selling we are doing good what's the use on selling Christian grey is not taking control of my business and since all you care about is more money you are fierd I Will be taking over running the company" she says over the phone. You got to be kidding me I told Christian to leave it alone I can't believe he is trying to buy the company. I can't believe Ana is here in Seattle. I finish walking to the waiting room and see Ana standing next to two ten year old girls. And a nurse standing there also" oh here she is...dr. Grey this is Anastasia steel and her two daughters Destiny and Daniela. Steel" the nurse says" thanks if you guys will please follow me I would appreciate it" I say walking towards my office. With them following Me.

(Anastasia)

When Grace walks into the waiting room. I was to busy looking at my emails to notice I only. Noticed when the nurse started talking so I look up. Grace looks at me and smiles then asks us to follow her and that's exactly what we did. When we get to her office she closes the door and hugs me" what are you doing here" she asks." Well your. Granddaughters were getting bullied because of how smart they were so I found a good. School here and moved as for being at the hospital it's time for their check ups to make sure they are ok. " I say" hey. Girls it's so good to see you in person" she says facing the girls" hey it's. Nice to meet you" Destiny says" Destiny rose steel you know I don't like you greeting others like that" I say" sorry mother.... hello it's a pleasure to meet you on person also" Destiny says." Hello grandma Grace it's a pleasure to meet you in person I hope we will see more of each other" Daniela says." Me to do you girls go by any nicknames" Grace asks" I go by Destiny or rose." Destiny says" I go by Ella. I would appreciate it if you don't call Me Danni or. Daniela. Kids used to make fun of me and loved to use those names as a starter"Daniela says" ok Destiny and Ella why don't we start. Running the test to see if anything has changed" Grace says." I don't. Care "Destiny says. And I slightly hit her arm" I mean that's ok with. Me" Destiny says." That sounds great" Ella says. And Grace leads them to a room and helped them get setteled while I waited in her office" ok Ana they are all settled. And a nurse should have. Started the Prosses for the. Tests" Grace says" ok thanks and sorry about Destiny she. Kinda has problem talking to people so tends to be rude" I say" it's ok they have excellent manners now is it true that Christian is trying to buy your company"Grace says" ya and all my stupid partner wants is money so he was trieing to get me to say yes" I say" all I know is that he thinks the company is your boyfriends and that he wanted to buy it but I told him to leave it alone and that your single" Grace says" ya well if he wants anything to do with Me all he has to do is call Me I won't keep the girls away from their father like he did how's teddy by the way" I say" I know. And teddy is doing great. He is coming home this weekend" Grace says." That's great" I say and Grace nod while I check my email " great the girls have to be at the school tomorrow at 8 and I have to leave for a meeting in Pittsburgh tonight" I say more to my self" we can watch them and take them to school" Grace says while we walk to the room. The girls are in" no its ok I will just cancel it the girls come first." I say as we walk in" mom you are not canceling another meeting you always put us before the business and it's. Ok if you miss things sometimes we won't hold it against you" Ella says" ya mom as long as you don't miss our graduation we are fine" Destiny says" ok ok I won't cancel but Ella promise me if Destiny starts being rude you will lightly hit her arm" I say" I promise mom"Ella says" Destiny try to be well mannered just like I thought you" I say" yes mother I will" Destiny says" ok Grace are you sure your ok with this I don't want you to go out of your way" I say" yes I am sure go after I am done with the girls I will be going home" Grace says." Ok here's the keys to my house and here's the address. Please. Let my house keeper know she has the day off while the kids get their stuff." I. Say and then leave.

(Grace)

After Ana leaves I get everything done check the test and everything then I drive to their house which is right next door to mine. After the kids got their stuff and I tell the house keeper she has the day off I take the girls to my house. When we get there I show them to the gust room and they get setteled in while I go down stairs. I hope everything works out great for all of us