Thanks

Alright, another book has been finished. I hope to have the next book out tomorrow and have a few of its chapters up with it. I have been working very hard with this book and wanting to get it finished. I want to thank a few people that have helped along the way.

Of course the first person is going to be my love rosellecrowns because she was there in the beginning for every step of the way. We talk about the plot, she makes the covers, and she helps with characters. She's the one I couldn't do this without and I love her for that.

Second is going to be my other love skystxr because her stories are so good, I have been pushing myself to make me as great as her. I'm catching you in books soon. I think I'm going to get it my third series done first too. I love ya girl because I know I can always talk to you.

Third is going to be TheCatOfTheProphecy because she has been reading all my stories recently, and I mean all of them. All the ones I have published she has voted for. She has finally caught up in the series so I can thank her. Thanks for being there and having an amazing story too.

Four is going to be @taylorburnham7 because even if she doesn't vote a whole lot, I still know she is there. You don't have to be shy, I welcome all my readers and voters with joy. You can always comment on what you think is going to happen or something.

Fifth is going to be a new reader @Thorn_Fang and I know youve finally got to this book, but I can always find you voting on my stories. I get a good spam about once a week from you which just makes me smile. I'm glad you love the books and I can't wait for you to vote for more of my stories.

Last will be @acetheoneandonly they have been reading my series pretty consistently I believe. I know all my series are in their reading lists under either one or two different sections. It's great to see you there every once in a while and don't be afraid to vote or comment!

And I want to thank everyone else the reads. I don't know who else does, but don't be shy. Throw a vote in here or there or be brave and comment. I'll reply right away if it's possible. I couldn't have done all of this without you all there with me. If I didn't have readers, I wouldn't keep writing so thank you!

Also, fun fact. I have made a discord if any of you want to join it. It's just a discussion and might get sneak peaks. The code to join is https://discord.gg/3ak849Y and I hope some of you decide to join!