1

2374 words.

Twitter-

@Louis _Tomlinson: Niall well done on everything lad. Proud as always ! Piss up soon please!!! @NiallOfficial

replying to @Louis_Tomlinson

@NiallOfficial:  thanks Tommo. Guaranteed pints before Christmas in London

-------------

October 20th 2017

Louis' PoV.

I sat down on one of the stools at that stood at my kitchen island, and rested my phone on the counter. A prominent smile sat on my face after reading Niall's tweet.

A pair of delicate arms wrapped around my waist, making my smile grown. Eleanor.

"Why the big smile Louis?" she teasingly asked in my ear.

"Oh, nothin'" I hummed out.

"You sure it has nothing to do with your little twitter exchange with your Irish crush?" She laughs as I stiffen in her grip. I turn around in my seat, causing her to drop her arms. She smirks at me as I stare at her.

"Shut up Elle." I glare at her, but flash a small smile to let her know I'm not really mad at her.

"What?" she bats her eyelashes innocently. "You thought I wouldn't bring it up?"

Ok, the truth is, Eleanor and I aren't dating. We were, but not anymore. She was first hired as my beard, but we decided to give it a shot, and it was fun, but it just didn't work. We broke up, but kept pretending to date. Eleanor is one of my best friends now, and in a way, my beard. Why would I need a fake girlfriend? Well, I'm gay and.... I, Louis Tomlinson, am in love with Niall Horan. Eleanor is the only person that knows.

I've been in love with him since I was 18. I know, I know, cheesy, and very much like out song. Truth is, when Ed was writing it, I may or may not have given him some inspiration. Mind you, I never said any names or genders.

"I really don't know what I thought." I chuckle as she sticks her tongue out at me.

"So, you're going to get drinks with your pal Niall?" I shrug, and slide off my seat, placing my cup -that used to be full of tea- in the sink to wash later. I turn back around to face Eleanor.

"Oh god, I don't know. I hope, but we'll see when it gets closer to Christmas I guess."

Before I know it, Eleanor is dragging me to the living room. I plop down next to her as she looks through Netflix for a movie. "Any movie you wanna watch Lou?"

I shrug letting her know she can pick this time. 2 minutes later, it starts. I zoned out while she was picking, so I'm clueless as to what she choose. It doesn't take long for me to figure out though.

No String Attached.

-flashback-

"-uh, what's the film?......." I sat next to Harry, the rest of the boys in front of us, thinking and searching my brain for the movie title, but it just wouldn't slip off the tip of my tongue.

"No strings attached!" A heavenly Irish voice floods my ears, and I turn to in front of me to see Niall beaming up at me.

"Yes!" I cheer. We both raise our hands for a high five that would soon send electric currents running through my arm, leaving a large smile on my face for a long time after.