Hello Mr.Player Ch5

Začať od začiatku

well, She did atleast. I just have my swimming shorts on with no shirt. I laughed as i remembered her expression when i came out with no shirt on. She didn't know i was muscular..well she was wrong. I did pack a shirt though, just in case.

"Youll see!!" I exclaimed.

My eyes traveled over to her, her bathing suit top was exposed, her bottoms only covered by a pair of short shorts. I smiled and looked back at the road.

+++++

We reached the beach and she climbed out all the guys eyes landing straight on her. See now this is why i brought the shirt i thought shaking my head and wrapping an arm around her waist. she pulled off her shorts as we placed down our stuff. I smiled at her, as we reached the water, and she stepped in screeching at the coldness.

I smirked, and she looked at me eyes wide when she realized. "You better not!" she squealed as i lifted her over my shoulder and started into the water, she started hitting my back with her hands and i laughed, until she surprised me by slapping my butt, and i tripped over my feet falling into the water with her.

I shot up out of the water, and she came up seconds later and screamed "COOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!"

I laughed and she shoved me lightly and laughed too. "Thats not funny!"

"thats what you get!" I said and swam out into the water away from her. She started after me and i let out a smile, as we started swimming.

+++++

~K.A.Y.L.E.E.'S P.O.V~

4 hours Later~

Alexx and i got out of the water, and the sun was setting the people around us dancing and laughing. A party, had started an hour after we got there, and Alexx just looked at me smiling. So this was why we came to the beach a party.

Alexx put out his hand for me when he stood up and i grabbed it standing up also. "May i have this dance?" He smiled and i nodded walking farther onto the beach where the people were dancing. It was a slow song, but i really didn't care. The song ended and changed just as quick to another slow song. 'Hero' started to play and he sent me a breathtaking smile as it said 'Let me be your hero'.

He spun me around singing along with the music.

'Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight?" I stared into his beautiful eyes mesmerized. I had looked into them so many times before but why was i so amazed by them now?

He spun me again and we went a little bit closer." Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?" It felt as if he was really speaking to me. "Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this Now would you die, for the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight" I felt tears coming to my eyes as he looked into mine and his eyes sparkled.

I love alexx, how could i not have realized? he was always there, always hugging me always comforting me. He knew about my crush on Kaden how Kaden Left me all those times, he knew about Eric, and I had known him for two weeks! I let him into my heart that quick! My heart was pounding so hard i felt as if he could hear it.

He smiled at me and pulled me close to where our bodies were pressed against eachothers, his arms wrapped around my waist, mine around his neck. I placed my head on his shoulder and i heard him whisper the words in my ear.

"I can be your hero, baby" He whispered and my heart jumped "I can kiss away the pain" He kissed my neck "I will stand by you forever You can take my breath away..." The music continued and he pulled away looking straight into my eyes.

"I love You." He whispered.

"I've loved you since i met you two weeks ago sitting alone in our class room. I had seen you so many times before and you mesmerized me. You still do, you make my heart soar, you make my days full of life. Will...you be my girlfriend?"

I stared into his eyes as the music continued to play and i breathed in smiling.

"Yes! Yes A million times YES!" I answered and he grabbed me by the waist lifting me into the air and spinning me around. He placed me back on the ground and hugged me.

I smiled when he pulled away and kissed him full force. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, as i placed my hands on the sides of his face.

...

"Kaylee?" I heard a voice i reconized oh so well.

I turned my head and smiled

"Hello....Eric"

Wow You Guys!

So They're together!

WOW!

:D

Alexx Loves Herr<3