It All Goes Wrong

Melissa sat down. Doopie raised her hand. "It's great having you here, SweetCommado!" She smiled. SweetCommando's face went red. He slowly edged to his seat, his hands in his pockets. "Hey, something about this kid makes me feel uneasy." Tolop whispered to Spinalpalm. He nodded, sweating as the newbie was next to him, looking at Spinalpalm. Pringle was swinging his legs on the chair but then he fell off. SweetCommando offered to help him up, hesitantly he accepted. It was unknown on why the class thought SweetCommado was edgy, he was just one of those people. Hellbent, wanting to make a good first impression, asked "So, commander kid, what do you like to do for fun?"
"Oh, I...I uh, I like shooting targets-" SweetCommando admitted, noticing the whole class had wide eyes.
"Oh? So you're gonna judge me?!" He shouted, getting mad.
"No! We're just not used to it..." Melissa cried, shaking.
He walked up to Melissa. "Girl, what's your name?" SweetCommado looked like he'd been possessed by the devil, his face was deadly serious.
Melissa quietly replied, "M...my name's Melissa..."
"Right, Melissa, why aren't you used to it?"
Zaragamba and Andiemations stood up from their seats. "Look, I know we don't know you, but kid, you can't just intimidate our friends like that!" Andie shouted, clenching her fists.
"I wouldn't mess with us. Nobody wants to get on our bad side." Zaragamba called from the back of the classroom.
It went silent as CivilSpider came back in, looking like he'd just see a ghost. "Erm, class, you won't be having any teachers today. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll jump out the window." He commented, opening the window and stepping out of it.
"What... just happened?"  Hellbent asked, gazing around the classroom. Then something happened. Everyone was in panic as the doors were shut by metal and the windows did the same. The class was a riot, apart from SweetCommando, he was sitting at his desk as if it was normal for him, he had the most innocent smile on his face. "Hey, Commando?" Dolan walked over to him. "Why are you smiling?"
"Oh, I...I'm just used to this, Y'know, fighting and all..." He truthfully relied, feeling shy.
It seemed like hours until it was dark. SweetCommando, Zaragramba, Andie and Pringle were the only four that didn't manage to escape through the air vent.
"So, what are we going to do now?" Andiemations sighed, banging on the window.
"I don't know, and what's even going on with the school?" Pringle stopped the teenager from banging on the window. "Besides, we don't even know why CivilSpider left."
"He looked like he'd seen a ghost." Andie commented.
"Maybe he saw Ghost Toast." Zaragamba sarcastically mumbled from the corner, trying to find and escape. "What do you think, Commado?"
All three of them didn't hear a reply, but what they did hear was glass shatter.
"What's was that?!" Annie was shaking as she clenched her half-heart necklace.