The New Kid At School

That one day at school could've been their last. The day started like any other day, Danger Dolan and his mysterious brother, Zaragamba, were walking to school. "Hey, did you hear? There's a new kid in our class." Zaragamba asked.
"No, I haven't. I wonder if we could be his or her friend." Dolan replied.
Across the road, the brothers saw a group of their friends at the bust stop. On the bench sat Hellbent, a red-skinned demon, Pringle, a yellow creature with black eyes but glowing white pupils, Tolop, a short boy with his hair down and black eyes and Doopie, a teenager who was The on,y sensible one. "Oh, hey guys!" Dolan called, waving at them. Their 4 friends waved back at them and caught their bus. Eventually, all 6 of them arrived at school. As they separated throughout the halls, Hellbent wale,d into his crush, Pandora. Pandora looked at him and smirked, she was talking to her best friend, Andiemations. Hellbent ran away in embarrassment. Pringle was holding Doopie's hand, he hadn't studied for a test they were taking that day. Tolop walked into class early, he noticed a kid in a military suit. The child was yellow-skinned and his green suit had a sash with many badges.