Chapter One: The Start Of Something New

"Clara! Get your ass up!" I hear my sister shout as I groan with immense frustration. It's been the first night here in Riverdale and after the long road trip from New York, all I want to do is sleep. Sadly Veronica has other interests.

"Clara if you don't get up right now, I'm gonna throw a bucket of ice cold water all over you and your nice little mattress and, you won't be having a nice sleep in days." She pouts, smirking a little knowing that is literally going to break me down.

"Good morning to you too Veronica." I moan, sitting up and glaring at her. My sister smiles victoriously and skips out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

I've never been much of a morning person, but sadly I have school today. It's my first day ever and nervous isn't even close to what I'm feeling right now.

Slowly, I push myself off my white matress and stand up, brushing my teal t-shirt and white shorts down. I decide I am way too lazy to make my bed this morning and make my way to the living room for some quick breakfast because it is the most important meal of the day.

I push open my own bedroom door and walk in the direction towards the kitchen, hoping not to bump into my mother knowing she will probably have a pep talk about school and I am honestly not in the mood for that - ever.

I finally arrive at the kitchen only to see my

"So I always like to start my tours with a little history..." Betty Cooper smiles as she walks me and Veronica around the school, even though Ronnie has no interest in the schools history and I have already researched everything about this town and its school.

"So Riverdale High first opened it's doors in-"

"1941." I cut in, my head in a book.

"And hasn't been redecorated since apparently." Veronica rudely inputs. "Honestly, I feel like I'm wandering the lost epilogue of Our Town." She also states, causing me to grin behind my book.

"So what's the social scene like here? Any nightclubs?"

I feel as if this is my time to leave as social scenes aren't my thing. "And that's my cue to leave." I say walking off, still into my book.

As I walk, I put away my book, take out a pen and my diary and begin to write.

bblal