The Tale of Seven

They met only a year ago, the girl was meeting with a friend. They had a rough introduction, she learned about Kenshin's past as fast as she learned how to smile. Kenshin invited her to walk home with him to meet his family, a crazy ragtag group of six. Everyone loved Seven. Soon, she started traveling with the group, meeting new people, finding new things.

One day, the group was in Kyoto. Seven went into the woods to find something she had dropped. A young man dropped from a tree in front of her. He stated that his name was Jennzi Magimachi, and that he was looking for the Oni Gang household and needed directions. Unaware that the boy was Misao's cousin, she pointed him in the direction of the house. On her returning to Misao and the gang, she became aware that the boy had joined them for dinner, and Misao was calling him Jennzi, instead of Magimachi, as she did her pupils.

Seven was lost, the boy was strange. Later, she had to run a errand. Jennzi and Kenji went along with her. In the middle of the woods, a man with long black hair attacked Seven with arrows. JENNZI jumped in front of her, saving her life, but risking his own.

Later, the group returned to Tokyo, JENNZI admitted to Seven that he loved her, and they became boyfriend and girlfriend. Next came the hard part. Jennzi told Seven that he had cancer, and he would be leaving to Europe for medical treatment. He left her his signature, a lb orchids of blue and purple petals. When Jennzi returned only two weeks later, they fell in love. Truly this time. They became inseparable. Jennzi would rescue Seven from things she couldn't handle herself. And he would leave for missions. Seven would help Kenshin through rough spots, the blood moon. And Jennzi returned home one day with a child.

A baby, with blue eyes and red hair. Barely able to sit up straight. He was supposed to care for her. The pair named her Tokiwa. Seven was accepted into the Himura family, and the Magimachi family as well. Seven and Jennzi are happily together. But nobody knows how long their lives together will last. All anybody knows is that the girl known as Seven, is one of the most influential people in the existence of Jennzi. Everybody but she knows that Jennzi used to want to kill himself. Sometimes he would let Kudzuko take over just to get away. To stop dying. He hated himself. And this one girl was able to bring him into a whole new reality. Everyone will and should know that Seven is the most amazing girl to ever meet this sixteen year old ninja. So if there is anything the group could say. It is thank you. So much. Because you have really given his heart a hug. And he knows how to love again.

Jennzi: I love you Seven, with all of my heart. And I wanted to ask you... not now... not for any time soon... but when you are ready... Will you marry me?