"This goes out to the most beautiful girl that I saw the other day, she had me sliping and she had me falling for her right away.

- "Your Name", by Charlie Puth

"Huh, well it sounds like Mr. Mysterious is a fan of Charlie Puth", Inojin said.

I look at Boruto, he's taking notes. Wait, Boruto doesn't ever take notes. I think to myself, Boruto never takes notes.

-Boruto POV-

I hear Sarada telling the others about the note that I gave her. So since I'm done taking notes, I go over there and join the conversation,"So what's up guys?"

"Could you help us out with this song", Inojin said.

I took the note and said,"Hmm. Well let me show you the song." I pulled out my IPod and put on "Your Name", by Charlie Puth, we listen to the song all the way through and then Sarada says to me,"Thanks Boruto, I'll tell you if there's anymore notes."

I nodded and pulled out my fortune cookie and ate it. Though I dropped the slip of fortune and it floated inside Sarada's bag.

"Sarada can I get my fortune cookie out of your bag?", I ask her.

"Hm", she turns to me,"Oh, yeah sure Boruto".

I get down and reach over for my fortune cookie. The Summoning Seal is still on the back of the wrapper, so I fold around the seal and read it. A typical fortune cookie answer so I just throw it away.

-Sarada POV-

I arrive home, exhausted from chasing Boruto around all day, telling him to be more considerate of his teamates and yelling at him. I empty out my bag and a note flutters to the ground. I pick it up, hoping that it would be by him. I open it gingerly and read it, he wrote:

I hope you like this by the way. I hope I can say hi to you one day. -BU

Hm? "BU"? Why? I flip it to the back side and there's... a rose. I'm starting to get really curious now.

-Inojin Yamanaka-

I arrive at my mom's flower shop, mystified at this guy. If he really likes her then he should've just told her face to face instead of sending her notes.

"Inojin, Boruto came by for a rose by the way for a rose, he was in a hurry", my mom said. What?! Then it's definitely Boruto then, I saw the Summoning Seal on the back of the wrapper. Hmph, tricky Boruto is actually using his tricks to be mysterious. Hmm, Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha, that would be some legendary decendage. Good luck Boruto, you two make a good couple.

-Boruto POV-

The next day, I wake up early and get ready. I was going to change my attire for missions. When I was done, I went to the ANBU center. I said,"Boruto Uzumaki, Team 7".

The guy behind the counter said,"10,000 yen for it".

I hand him 10,000 yen and get the suit. It has amour under the thick, but light cloth and I get a sword in a scabbard.

Once I'm at home, I hang the ANBU suit in my closet. I go down stairs and out the door. As I go outside, I see Sarada on her way to the acadamey. I smile and greet her,"Hey, can I walk with you to the acadamey?"