Chapter Twenty-six

Começar do início

I was confused. "Um, I guess. Why?"

"Because it's kinda like a really light caramel, which remind me of chocolate dessert. That makes me want to lick every inch of you to see if you taste just as good."

I gulped. "Well then you should try it. I'm sure I won't disappoint."

She smirked and I found it so sexy. "I'm positive you won't."

I laughed. "Perv. Just don't eat my kid."

"But he'll have curly hair, green/blue eyes and light caramel skin. Who wouldn't eat him? He'd be so adorable!!"

"Um, not his mother?" I said deadpanned.

"Haha very funny." She said sarcastically.

"Lets hope he doesn't get your sense of humor."

She whacked the back of my head.

"Ouch! Woman! Stop abusing me." I growled.

"What are you gonna do? Punish me?" She teased.

I smirked. "I might and know for a fact you like it, alot."

She blushed and whispered. "Shut it."

I laughed and poked her cheek. "He'd be amazing with your beautiful eyes. And that cute goofy smile of yours."

She blushed then whispered. "Ah, they're not." She looked up at me and smiled. "But he'd have your dimples, which are so cute. And that mischievous smirk."

"My dimples are not cute they are sexy!" I grinned. "But yeah he'd be adorable, he'd have them chasing him when he's in diapers."

She grinned and pinched my cheek. "Sure they are babe. And yeah but I'll have to beat them off, can't have them corrupting my baby."

"Whatever, he'll corrupt them instead." I rolled my eyes at her shocked expression.

"He most certainly would not."

"He's my kid. We both know he would."

"Not until he's sixteen."

My mouth hung open. "What?!"

"And no TV until he's at least ten."

I shot out of the bed. "What?!? You can't be serious?! Thirteen for a girlfriend and birth for TV!" I demanded.

She shook her head. "No TV so young, it'll melt his brain cells and prevent him from learning properly, unless he's watching something educational." She crossed her arms in determination. "But I'm okay with thirteen though."

"But what about cartoons, like Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry! For donut sakes woman what about Star Wars and super hero animes?! Will you deprive our child!"

"And turn him into a dork like you?" She grins. "Nope."

I pouted. "I'm not a dork." She looked at me pointedly, I sighed. "Fine I am. But still," I whined.

"I'd have wanted to buy him super hero jammies and clothes just like some of mine, especially with the capes."

She looked at me for a few minutes, her mouth twitching with a smile. "Fine, a few minutes a day."

"Yes! Like two hours worth of minutes?"

She said deadpanned. "You'll get thirty."

"I'll take it."

"Good and something educational along with it. I want him to have a passion for reading too."

"Of course. Wait he'd have to be athletic. He'd get that from seeing as though you're allergic to any form sports."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Sports is so meh! But musical, he'd be musical and play a few instruments." She grinned "And he has to be tough."

I snorted. "When his mum weighs a pound?"

She punched me and I assumed it was suppose to be painful.

"I'm tough!" She puffed out her chest.

"No, you're cute." I kissed her forehead."but if he's to be tough, you know I'm the one who he's gonna get it from. Stubbornness, now that he'll get from you in abundance."

"I'm not stubborn!"

"Yeah you are, don't worry it's hot."

"Everything is hot to you."

"True." She punched me again and this one actually hurt a little. "Kidding! Woman must you abuse me so."

She smirked evily then jumped on top of me tickling me.

"No! Stop!" I laughed as I thrashed, trying to throw her off.

"Now beg for mercy." She said unrelenting.

"Never!" I screamed, feeling her hands running down my sides. "Stop!"

She moved her hands up and tickled my neck.

"Mercy! Mercy!" I screamed, unable to take it anymore.

Grinning she looked down at me as I laughed.

"That. That right there." I said pointing at her mouth.

"What?" She said smiling.

"That smile. If he has it, I'll be wrapped around his little finger."

She blushed and buried her face into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, gently playing with strands of her hair. We stayed like that for a while before I spoke. "Hey, um, do you want to go somewhere now?" I quickly added. "It's not a date or anything, I just want to hang out."

"Of course not, ahh sure." She sat up. "Got any ideas?"

"It's kinda late. How about you show me the city at night?"

"Yeah that's a good idea." She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To grab a shower."

"Ooh May I join?" I said eagerly as I quickly got off the bed and ran after her.

She screamed and shut the door behind her. "No!!"

I banged on the door. "Why not?!"

She opened it slightly and peeped through the crack.

I pouted and she rolled her eyes.

"Because you plus me in the shower equals..." She looked at me expectantly.

"I hate math, now let me in."

"Sex. You plus me in the shower equals sex you dork." She closed the door and shouted. "You shower after me then we'll leave."

"Fine! I'll get it some other time."

"You sure about that!?" She yelled.

I smirked and walked away from the door whispering to myself.

"Positive."