Stench

(No one's POV)

A young girl sits at a dark vanity, combing her long, blonde hair as she gags from the stench in the air.
"Morgana!" She turns around to see her younger sister, Sarah.
"What is it Sarah?" Morgana looks at her through the mirror.
She gags. " It's too horrible in my room. Might I sleep in here tonight?"
Morgana nods. "Of course- oh your hair! Come, sit." She beckons Sarah's over and lets her take a seat in her marble chair. Morgana stands behind her and tries miserably to comb out the tangles in her sister's short black hair.

(Morgana's POV)

"Why were you born with such thick hair?" I ask, pulling aggressively with my tiny comb.
"Ow. Ow. I-ow don't know- OW!"
"Sorry. Are you sure you don't have birds living in here?" I joke, chirping after.
"Absolutely-*gag*-not."
I gag too. "You would think after having the Beadle called on your establishment, you'd fix the problem. How about first thing tomorrow morning we go down to that miserable shop and see what's going on.
"Definitely." Sarah says.
"Why do I hear voices? Shouldn't you be in bed?" We hear our mother call.

"I'm brushing Sarah's hair, Mother, I promise we won't be long."

There's no response.

Sarah and I sigh, gag, and turn in for the night.