chapter 2

Let's get right to it. It's time for the auction. Enjoy.
__________
Louis POV

I'm so excited. I might actually have a green eyes kitten. I was sitting with Dr Payne or should I just say Liam because well he is my friend. He told me that there was one. He should be the first one up. At least that's what Liam told me. The lights darken and I wiggled in excitement. "Louis calm down."

"You said he was really cute. How can I not be excited." I said.

"For our first auction off we have a green eyed kitten male. He is a virgin and doesn't know how to talk. He can say his name." The auctioneer said and two big men dragged a small boy on stage. They forced him on his knee and spead apart. I could see his green eyes and they looked scared. His eyes connected to Liam's and he tried launching out off their grips towards him. "Dr Payne calm him down." The auctioneer said harshly. Liam ran on stage and held the boy in his arms. I could here him since I was at one of the front tables. A lady came over.

"Excuse me is this chair taken."

"That one is but this one it free." I said pointing to the one across from me. She nodded thankfully and sat down.

"The bidding will start at 500 000"

"500 000"

"600 000"

"1 million"

"1.1 million" a guy in the back said.

"We have 1.1 million. Do we have a higher bid. Go once." I stood up. The lady watched me. "Go twice."

"5.5 million dollars" I said and the lady spit out her drink.

"5.6 billion dollars" he said and I look back. I knew who it was. Malik. Zayn Malik. He's my top enemy. He owns two businesses. I own three. I win. 1 Tomlinson 0 Malik.

"6 billion dollars." I said and he sat down shaking his head. I smile.

"Whoa 6 billion dollars going once. Going twice SOLD. come pay first then you can have the boy." The auctioneer said.

"There's no way he has the money." The lady beside me whispered to the table beside us. I smirked and I walked up to the auctioneer.

"How do you want me to pay it."

"I would say cash. It with all the money you bid. I'll say check." He said and I pulled out my check book. I wrote it and handed it to him. He looked at it and he nodded. He was handed a magnifying glass because on real check the lines you write your name on it actually words. On fakes you can't have the words because it to small. He checked and he laughed in excitement.
"Ladies and gentlemen. This check is real. Let's give a hand to our highest bidder in history." He said and the auction house was filled with claps. I smile and Liam came back with a naked hybrid. I frown. I took off my jacket and placed it around him. He smiled and hugged me. I chuckled. Everyone in the room gasped. I pushed him back and I kneeled down in front of him.

"Let's go home baby kitten." I said. "Bye Liam. Your welcome over anytime." I said and harry started freaking out. I grabbed his shoulder and I shushed him. "What wrong." I said and he just whined. "Liam what's going on."

"He was with his friend when he came in. They would try and reach for eachother. I haven't gotten a name from him but I like him. I might just bid for him." Liam said and harry smiled. I nodded and walked back to my table. Bid were going left and right. Now it was the dog bids and blue eyed dogs are the rarest. Liam smile once he saw the boy on the stage. Harry jumped on my lap. That must be his friends. Bids started high. Liam frowned. "I can't beat the bid." He said sitting back down.