Introduction

Introduction

In the city of Seattle, gangs ruled without punishment. Like a modern day Verona, hatred ran through the streets like blood. The police turn a blind eye, because everyone knows that going against the leaders was always a losing battle.

The first gang, and probably the most well known, were the Capulets. They were the richest of the two, with many of their members being high authority figures. They were able to get the newest guns, the best drugs and the most control over the city. For years, they ruled - until a group of people in the suburbs decided to fight back.

This lead to the creation of the second gang in Seattle, the Montagues. Although they didn't have as much power as the Capulets, they were much more secretive. They had spies all over the place, hidden between citizens and collecting whatever resources they needed.

The last few years, war has surfaced between the two. Those in the gangs were loyal, and those not involved hid out of the way. Maybe that was for the best, because you never know what'll happen between the two...

-

Playlist You Should See Me In A Crown // Billie EilishJumpsuit // Twenty One PilotsLove It If We Made It // The 1975Lucky Strikes // Troye SivanYoungblood // Five Seconds Of SummerWhen The Party's Over // Billie EilishChocolate // The 1975Morph //...

Playlist
You Should See Me In A Crown // Billie Eilish
Jumpsuit // Twenty One Pilots
Love It If We Made It // The 1975
Lucky Strikes // Troye Sivan
Youngblood // Five Seconds Of Summer
When The Party's Over // Billie Eilish
Chocolate // The 1975
Morph // Twenty One Pilots
R.I.P 2 My Youth // The Neighbourhood
Victorious // Panic! At The Disco
Make You Love Me // Troye Sivan