Sex dragon

Imagine
It's late morning you walk into the kitchen to find bruno spreading butter on toast.
"Good morning babe." You say as you hug him from behind and start to kiss him on the neck.
"Hmmm, hey baby." He said in a slightly raspy voice suggesting that hadn't woken up to long ago either.
He turned to look at you putting his hands around your waist, you couldn't help but notice the way his big brown eyes twinkled in the warn morning light. He chuckled at you, which broke the trace you were in as you looked into his eyes.
"What?" Bruno said looking down at you with his perfect smile.
"Nothin." You say playfully.
He gives you one long, passionate kiss.
"Come with me." He says.
Then he takes your hand and takes you to the living room
"Umm ok so what going on?" You say confused following him into the living room.
"You'll see." He said with a grin you know far to well.
you both make your way upstairs. You have no idea what's going on and bruno's not giving any clues. You both enter the main bedroom and Bruno sits you down on the bed, he's still grinning and but your not sure why.
"Ok whats going on?" you think to yourself.
You raise your eyebrows a little as if to say "explain".
"Ok ok (your name), let me explain. Were gonna play a little game.
"A game?" You say still confused.
"Yeah, a game." He said. "ok now these are the rules, your gonna be blind folded and I'm gonna hide and you have to find me." He said.
So it's blind man buff? Ok let's do it! You say smiling.
"But. There's a twist." He said looking slightly serious. Which made you nervous about what he was about to say.
"Your a princess and I'm the sex dragon that guards you in the castle, and you have to try and escape without me knowing."
You paused for a second. " umm it's adventuress I like it. I said with a laugh.
"Great. Oh one more thing you can only wear your underwear, no clothes allowed." Bruno said trying not to smile. You smiled and shook your head.
"What? I'm the SEX dragon." He said shrugging his shoulders
"Fair point." You say as you take your top off and bruno doesn't take his eyes off you.Your both in your underwear and bruno puts the blindfold on you. Your wearing bruno's favourite underwear a Lacey maroon bra and panties.
"Ok can you see?" He says. And you shake your head.
"Good" bruno spins you around a couple times and you can hear his footsteps getting distend
"Ok now count up to 30." He yells, and you start counting. Once you get to 30 you slowly make your way to the stairs. when you get down the stairs and it's really quiet. It makes you kinds nervous but you keep moving forward with your arms out in front of you. You make your way to the living room and you start to hear foot steps, you smile and pause to listen but you can't make out were it's coming from. Suddenly bruno grabs you from behind and you scream.
"Ahh I've got you now princess!" He said turning you around to face him.
"Oh no not the dragon help help!" You say playfully.
"You know." He says. "sex dragons just a nick name I'm not a real dragon."
"Well unfortunately I'm blind so I wouldn't know." I say pointing at my blind fold.
"Well we're just gonna have to use out other senses. He said seductively as he laid you down on the fluffy living room carpet touching your body all over. He put both hands on the floor either side of head and leaned in close to your ear.
"Wanna know why they call me the SEX dragon?" He whispered starting to rub you clit. His words sent chills down your spine. Then he takes your Blindfold off, you see his beautiful face glazing at you.
"It's a miracle, I can see!" You say playfully. Bruno smiles and shakes his head and leans in to kiss you. Your hands run up and down his chest as you both kiss passionately. He pulls away to take off your bra, he throws it away and starts to kiss your neck and chest gently as if your body was a delicate flower. You let you a soft moan as he moves down to your stomach.
"You like that." he says seductively.
"Yes." You moan, your breathing is getting heavy as he inches closer to your throbbing desire. He takes off your now soaking panties and kisses your inner thighs. The temptation is unbearable as he moves his tongue in and out of you in long slow motions. You arch your back and all that escapes your mouth is "o-oh oh o-oh". He rubs your clit while his tongue gives you intense pleasure. You roll eyes back and moan loudly as you climax and explode in his mouth. His brings this face up to yours and licks your juices from his lips. "I want you inside of me." You say rubbing his hardening carrot.
"Mmmmm right now baby?"
"Yes"
Bruno takes off his black boxers and slow enters deep inside of you.
"Ahh bruno." You moan loudly.
"Mmm baby say my name again." He demands going deeper.
"Mm BRUNO!" You scream.
You struggle to think straight all that is going through your mind is the intense pleasure that bruno is giving you.
"Agh say it again!" He grunts going faster.
"Ah Bruno I'm gonna cum." You say in a weak voice your body is trembling. Sweat runs down bruno's body. Bruno grunts and you both cum at the same time. He thrusts a final time and lays on your chest, your both out of breath and your unable to process what just happened.
"I love you so damn much." He says still out of breath.
"I love you too." You say holding him close.