Introduction

In this realm there are ghouls. Ghouls that rule the world and any other species in it including humans. The humans lost the war due to the down fall of their leader now it is their turn to be hunted. The ghouls divided the humans to four wards. 

The first ward is called Calaberg  a place held for younger humans because they were easier break (mentally).They were kept for ghouls who wanted pets or ones who rather see them fight in a area. They are trained to obey whoever buys them.

The second is ward Ponderous a place held for humans to fatten them. The ghouls starve them then feeded them, so they'll eat more. Once they are big enough they are sold as food. 

The third is ward Nidus a place held for humans to breed. They force humans to reproduce and take the children to a serparate place then when they grow older they are put back with the adults.

The fourth is ward Cessation or what the humans call it The end of the line. This place holds humans that are too old  to reproduce or are no use. The ghouls take what ever good organs they have then kill them.

These are the four wards of Tokyo along with the many others in the world. There are very few places where humans can try to live in peace. Ghouls carry out their everyday lives as the humans once did, they have jobs and houses, advance techonlogy. The ghouls finally get a chance to live, the humans....had their turn.

But to the ghouls surprise they was a rebellion. The last of the CCG band together and made a secured base somewhere in Tokyo but that is not what surprised the ghouls.
What surprised them was one of their own turned against them. A ghoul named Pandora, a ghoul with abilities the CCG or ghouls never seen before.