4. Hazel Eyes

Last night was uh something. Scott came in my room and was telling me everything that happened at work. I guess Allison hit a dog and brought him the dog, and one thing lead to another and Scotty asked Allison to the party.

Which leaves me alone with stiles, not that I'm complaing I'm just...nervous.Not even seconds after Scott left my room to go rinse off Allison called and told me what happend. Following that event we found out that Scott's bit mark disappeared.

"Christina, you're not going to believe this! I overheard my dad on the phone, the fiber analysis came back from the lab and they found animal hairs from the body in the woods. It was a wolf!" Stiles said too fast for me to function. "Okay one more time but slower"

"I overheard my dad on the phone, the fiber analysis came back from the lab and they found animal hairs from the body in the woods. It was a wolf! He said slower this time.

"Wait does this mean.." Stiles nods

"Yea, Scott can actually be a werewolf. I tried telling Scott but he didn't listen." The blood drained from my face "Tonight's is the full moon stiles." I say in a smal whisper.

"After practice we can drive to my house and try to convince him case scenario he goes to the part and we have to follow him." He said scratching the back of his neck

"Okay well I'm going to go so I can get ready for the party and I'll drive to your house before the party with Scott." I reply. "No, wait. I mean hold on. I was uh I-I was h-hoping that we could go t-to together." He said messing with his fingers then meeting my brown eyes.

"Like on a date?" In my head I'm begging a for him to say yes "Yea,but I mean only I-if you want to."

I wanted to scream and shout and run across the whole field but I played it off cool "Sure."

When there was about five minutes left of practice Stiles and I drove to his house.

"Do you think he will listen?" I said sitting down on his bed. "I really hope so." he replied in a soft tone

Once got to his house we immediately ran into the house and up the stairs to his room. When we got to his room he went to his chair and sat down facing his computer. I quietly sat on his bed and watched him type away.

"Don't you think this is crazy?" I huffed out a breath."I mean two nights ago we were reckless teenagers who didn't news to worry about anything, and now we need to figure out a way to stop my brother from killing a person.Because my brothers a werewolf." I said while falling on my back on stiles bed.

"Your right this is crazy but you want to know something." stiles said walking over to the bed and sitting down next to me

"What?" I said getting up and sitting next to him.

"We are gonna so this together." he grabbed my hand in his. "You know maybe this will bring us closer. he said scooting closer.

We stated into each other's eyes. I noticed that his eyes aren't just brown. They are almost gold like, but with flecks of green in them. They're hazel in all my life I never noticed stiles had hazel eyes.

⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟⇟

A/N

Sorry it's short I was going to do the whole party scene, but I ended up going to knotts berry farm! I'm here right now updating.Well I'm back so I'll be updating again. sooo stay classy!

-Christina🎀