chapter nine

Jacks point of view
"Hey Joy how you doing" I say holding her hand

"Im good jack" she smiles and coughs.

I frown and look down as everyone else talks to her about what we will be doing.

She lifts my chin and looks at me
"Hey hey stop blaming yourself You couldnt stop my cancer its my body not you" she smiles and I do too.

"So when do we leave for disney" she asks excited.

"Tomorrow" andi says.

"Okay everyone go home and pack soph will you and jack pack my bag" she asks

"Ofc we will"

I hug her and she goes to sleep as we go home and pack.

What soph and jack pack for Joy
•undergarments
• three pairs of jeans
•three pairs of shorts
• Two dresses
•four pairs of sneakers
•two pairs of sandels
•one pair of heels
•five necklaces
•five pairs of earrings
•braclets
• minni mouse ears
•six t shirts
•four tank tops
•one long sleeved shirt
•one pair of sweat pants
•two sweatshirts
•makeup
•books
•chargers

- the next day- florida-

Joys point of view:

We arrived in our hotel and tonight we were going to downtown disney and then a fancy dinner. We got settled in our room and there were four beds so me, soph, jae, and jack shared a room.

I looked like crap from the airplane so I took a shower and go dressed into a gigi hadid shirt, levi light washed shorts, pink superstars, pink adidas shirt, and a necklace. I also put my hair into a tight ponytail.

We all left to downtown disney and I was fasinated with the beauty of it all

We all left to downtown disney and I was fasinated with the beauty of it all. We went around looking in all the shops and I got a stich onsie and more mouse ears. We then went to the beach there.

We took really cute photos at the beach and i posted them on my insta.

Joy.d.Grazer

Grazer

Joy.d.grazer : i love this

Jack.d.grazer, jaedenwesley, babyariel and 1,346,211 others liked this post.

Comments are disabled

We then went back to the hotel and andi told us we were going to a fancy dinner so Me and soph choose each others outfits. I choose her a really pretty red bodycon dress with frills and black booties along with black earrings. Im also going to curl her hair since it grew out some more.

Soph for me picked out a black dress with maroon heels and silver earrings. She also did my hair in a really pretty hairstyle. 

We meet up with the boys and went to dinner

"Umm Joy you look really pretty tonight, not that you dont look pretty everyday but you just look really pretty right now too" Jae says.

"Thanks jae" I say giggling and I kissed his cheek.

We arrive at dinner and I get something soft because of my throat, i got pasta.

Once we were done we went outside the restaurant and looked at the stars and water.

It was getting late so we went up to the hotel room.

We were staying here for a week and then we go back on Sunday and I have my surgery on. Wednesday. 

Jack then tells me that tomorrow we go to magic kingdom, monday we go to epcot , Tuesday is Universal , Thursday is Animal Kingdom, Friday we are staying in the hotel and swimming, and saturday we are going back to magic kingdom.

I hug jack and tell him I love him and fall into a deep sleep.