chapter two

edited
Joys Point of view

I walk into my house greeted by my dad and mom making dinner, which happened to be beef stew.

"Hey joy how'd it go" my dad says while pulling out plates from the cupboard.

"Shit, I definitely did not get a role" I say smiling sadly walking into my room.

<< the next day>>

I was currently eating breakfast when my mom ran down the stairs
"Joy honey get dressed the directors want to talk to you!" She says her voice sounding very excited.

I finish eating and skip up my stairs getting dressed wearing a white cropped shirt, high waisted light ripped jeans, white converse and a necklace my mom gave me. I braided my hair and did my eyebrows and put on mascara.

My mom and I drove to the studio, most likely speeding, and finally entered the building soon getting inside the meeting room with the directors.

"So Joy we really liked you and you are a great actor however we do not think you fit Beverly well so we decided to add another character. We want you to play her." He says smiling.

"Are you serious thats amazing wow, can you tell me about her?" I say basically jumping out of my seat.

" Her name is going to be Kaitlyn Waters and she is going to be a new girl moving in while the losers have already meet ben and bev. She is going to be a real, excuse my language, bad ass like smoking weed and does dangerous stuff for fun. She is going to be a real trash mouth and is going to show Richie up. We also decided that Bev is actually to fall in love with Mike. That way Kaitlyn and Bill will be together." He says and I smile knowing that they really got the character right to my part.

"Thats amazing she sounds like a great character" I say shaking his hand.

"Last thing is that we would like you to move into the house for the cast next week" he says giving my mom the information on the house.

We leave and Im jumping for Joy, no pun intended, im so fucking excited omg. I decided to text Jae and Jack in a group chat we made.

Joy:
Guys... I just talked to the director

Jae ☺️:
Oh no, what happened??

Jack attack 🙄:
You dont sound too happy

Joy:
They made a new part just for me!!!

Jack attack 🙄:
WHAT JOY THATS AMAZING

Jae ☺️:
Wow they must of loved you tell us about her

Joy:
She a bad ass new girl named Kaitlyn waters that moves to Derry in the middle of the summer and be friends the losers. She smokes weed and shows richie up, I also learned her and richie are gonna be best friends. Her and bill are going to be together and bev is going to be with mike. I also learned that the reason she acts so tough is because she has a lot of fears like water, the dark, sharp objects and her brother.

Joy:
IM REALLY FUCKING EXCITED AJDJHDSJBCJK

Jae☺️:
Wait her and bill fall in love???

Jack attack🙄:
That sounds like a great character, when do you move into the house.

Joy:
I move in next week and yea her a bill are gonna be in love.

Jae☺️:
Im playing bill and Jack is eddie we found out today!!!

Joy:
NO WAY WHEN DO YOU MOVE IN!!!

Jack attack🙄:
Next week

Jack attack🙄:
Im adding you to the groupchat of the cast

You changed jack attack🙄's name to twin☺️.

Twin☺️ added you to IT group chat.

Wyatt:
Whos the new one we have the whole cast

Twin☺️:
Nope they found a girl they really liked and decided to make a new character so now bev is in love with mike and new girl and bill are together.

Twin☺️:
Her name is Joy Darcie Grazerrrr

Soph:
Dude you guys have like the same name are u related

Twin☺️:
As far as we know nope but we look alike

Jae☺️:
They rlly do look

Jae☺️:

Jeremy: What the hell shes so prettyyyy

Jeremy:
What the hell shes so prettyyyy

Finn:
What the hell her and jack do look alike except shes cute as fuck

Joy:
JAE WHYD U DO THAT

Joy:
Btw trashmouth tozier is gonna get showed up by me and i get to smoke weed

Joy:
Im gonna be badassssss

Soph:
Girl we gonna be besties

Joy:
Ofc

Twin☺️:
Joy text me

Jae☺️:
Shes moving in next week with all of us.

Joy:
Okay

Soph:
Mkkkkkk

Finn:
Hell ya

                     Private chat with Twin☺️

Twin☺️:
Whens your birthday

Joy:
September 3rd 2003, why?

Twin☺️:
Thats my birthday

Twin☺️:
Im going to talk to my parents ft me in a couple minutes